[3.1] HC ONI-GOROSH CLEAVE JUGGERNAUT (CHEAP,TANK,UBERLAB FARM,BRAINLESS)

"
Gonan2 wrote:
"
decayedCell wrote:

If you don't proc her embrace, you should change Weapon elemental damage too. Without her embrace, WED dont buff your DPS. You can use this setup >> Cleave + Melee Phys + brutality + multstrike + faster attacks + Maim. If you use elemental auras, change Brutality for add fire.

This weapon is all about proccing her embrace, it more than doubles the damage. It's bad enough to play it with RT, since it has a very high crit chance, getting lot of crit with not high investment with a base crit of up to 9%.

Using it without embrace and crit it is better to use a cheap weapon with a tabula, or in HC sword & board + tabula.
You took it out of context, we were talking about leveling... using Her Embrace while leveling is kinda awkward and risky for HC, could be hard to sustain, at least in my opinion, not sure if I want to try it either way, it was fast enough to level without proccing her Embrace.
Last edited by decayedCell on Jan 3, 2018, 11:56:51 AM
Regarding leveling with "Her Embrace" activating, it's really not an issue in practice, even in HC - you've got plenty of regen to compensate. The Stone Golem shines particularly early on: I leveled with it + totem & minion elemental resistances, and it survived ok.
If you really love when your life shoots up quickly, grab a Ruby flask.

On a side note, for people who are not huge fans of vortex on CWDT - use enfeeble, or temporal chains. It also works fine.
Last edited by Kemipso on Jan 3, 2018, 7:21:11 PM
Have you considered doing this build as a chieftain?
Hey I had to macro out of Uber Lab today on last phase. I feel like my damage is way too low and I can't face tank him. What do I need to improve? Should I just level some more for the sockets(I'm 79 right now) or pay for the Uber Lab for the last ascendancy and then kill him myself?

These are my items:

Spoiler
at wat lvl or life regen should you slap on ignite?

Spoiler
"
My Gear :

I have only 105k dps with flask,
I have 4k2 life

Do you think I have a problem with my gear ?
Last edited by sinry on Jan 5, 2018, 5:25:10 PM
Nice build, Pastebin wont work for me though :(
Wouldn't a purity of fire be better for the extra max fire res for more regen?
Im guessing we only use 1 overwhelming odds? got 2 of those.

how do you sustain endurance charges? with enduring cry? as for now i have to curse and use enduring cry whenever I enter a mobpack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info