[3.1] HC ONI-GOROSH CLEAVE JUGGERNAUT (CHEAP,TANK,UBERLAB FARM,BRAINLESS)

"
Gonan2 wrote:
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Will this build work with inferno blow, MS etc?

Yes, of course, but you lose "permanent fortify". Of all skills that i've tested, blade flurry have the highest dps.

Hm, what kind of gem would you set up with infernal blow? and able to put up fortify along with it? playing this for HC
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
"
Gonan2 wrote:
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Will this build work with inferno blow, MS etc?

Yes, of course, but you lose "permanent fortify". Of all skills that i've tested, blade flurry have the highest dps.

Hm, what kind of gem would you set up with infernal blow? and able to put up fortify along with it? playing this for HC

With Melee Splash you have 183k dps. With fortify instead melee splash (for boss fight), 192k dps.
With you use same setup than i use, you got 241k dps (for bosses, without melee splash and fortify).
Pastbin is not owrking.
"
Vermíllion wrote:
Pastbin is not owrking.

Fixed.

Try this:

https://pastebin.com/b0R6qVRR
can you make your toolitp screenshot ? i wonder if i am so far away from you or no im lvl 70*
"
can you make your toolitp screenshot ? i wonder if i am so far away from you or no im lvl 70*

Lvl 89 with 9 endurances and fortify. lvl 19 all gems
daaamn thats huge xD
Leveling trees dint work
Seems like a solid build, I may try it in HC, but I have a few questions first.

Can you level with the sword and Cleave or is something else like Frost Blades better?

Should I replace Chance to ignite with another gem so I don't proc Her Embrace because I won't have the regen while leveling? If yes, what gem?

"
decayedCell wrote:
Seems like a solid build, I may try it in HC, but I have a few questions first.

Can you level with the sword and Cleave or is something else like Frost Blades better?

Should I replace Chance to ignite with another gem so I don't proc Her Embrace because I won't have the regen while leveling? If yes, what gem?

I leveling with Cleave, but frost blades have awesome clean. You can switch cleave to frostblades for fast leveling.

If you don't proc her embrace, you should change Weapon elemental damage too. Without her embrace, WED dont buff your DPS. You can use this setup >> Cleave + Melee Phys + brutality + multstrike + faster attacks + Maim. If you use elemental auras, change Brutality for add fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info