Chaos and Order Microtransactions Now Available in Store!

"
Kodalic wrote:
So glad that this is finally here! A little surprised that the armor sets don't have a bundle for each set, any reason why?

To get the most money out of you, of course
"
Kodalic wrote:
So glad that this is finally here! A little surprised that the armor sets don't have a bundle for each set, any reason why?

These should be available momentarily.

"
Corrison wrote:
I assume these are only out for PC right now, it was not stated.
Will Xbox be seeing them in the next patch, and is there an ETA?

Just curious. Would like to pick up some that I was unlucky in rolling.

It's our aim to make these live on Xbox One today. I'll update this comment if these plans change. Edit: These are now available on Xbox One but unfortunately the Ultimate Chaos and Pure Light Armour Packs won't be available yet as we encountered an issue with them. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Dec 26, 2017, 6:46:20 PM
With all respect, I'm a bit disappointed by the white portal: with Zana's map device, those portals intersect each other which is a bit disgraceful. It would be nice to preview what the portals look like with her device, which is most commonly used when handling maps.
Last edited by Najrah on Dec 26, 2017, 6:12:31 PM
Bring Hideout decorations in packs or something. $5 for a plant on the ground is ridiculous. Just greedy. Also, bring out some new Master Hideouts, that I'd be happy to pay for. Just the same thing every league now.
Now it's time to wait on discounts on hideout decorations. My hideouts needs some blood and bone.
IGN Mahavir
YEEEESSS FINALLY
Never complained within 5 years but this time i gotta say

Spoiler
Hideout item prices should be cut by 50%. Seriously 60 points for white fern? Are they made out of diamonds? How can white fern be 60 points when catapults are 50 points with 100x the visual effects.
Last edited by Tr3Angel on Dec 26, 2017, 6:30:02 PM
Chaos/red portal *still* looks like a vag... order portal is only *slightly* better because it's a sideways... vag...

I can't believe these things made it out of the QA screening.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Seriously, why individual pieces of armor aren't discounted to match 420 points in total so we can finish our sets? It used to be that way.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Kodalic wrote:

These should be available momentarily.

Awesome thanks for the update Bex! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info