Chaos and Order Microtransactions Now Available in Store!

cute
I will buy it on sale
Very nice. Thanks.
I's out huh time to buy the final chaos piece
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
been waiting for this

thanks GGG :)
i don't think about risk much.,if you gotta run.,you've gotta run..^_^
Ugh! I am poor now! Need to buy a supporter pack again!! Good thing I have a birthday coming up January 11th!! ((All I need left of the Chaos armor set is the wings!! They are sooooo awesome! I currently have 220 points and 320 points are required for “Ultimate Chaos Wings”!!)) I hope I can get those wings for my 26th birthday on the 11th of January! ((This is what happens when I spend points on mystery boxes hehe)).
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Last edited by MickeyDankMouse on Dec 26, 2017, 10:24:36 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
The long-awaited Chaos and Order microtransactions from the last Mystery Box are now available in-store!

Cool!

The Ultimate Chaos character effect & footprints should compliment the Kitava stuff quite nicely. :D

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Additionally, we're celebrating the upcoming New Year by re-introducing the Gore Fireworks microtransaction for a limited time.

Ummm... I’m not sure I really want to ask this, but... err... what are these made out of?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Thank you
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Hype!
Will these be available forever now or for a limited time only?
ἀνερρίφθω κύβος

Dum Vita Est, Spes Est
"
HLGgaming wrote:
Bring Hideout decorations in packs or something. $5 for a plant on the ground is ridiculous. Just greedy. Also, bring out some new Master Hideouts, that I'd be happy to pay for. Just the same thing every league now.

I mean...

You're not wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info