[3.1] Ele Crit Blade Flurry - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 350% Movespeed! End Game Viable!

"
TxE4GL3k wrote:

Really appreciate your patience and sharing there. I will try lvling a ranger like you suggested.

If you dont mind, may i ask one more question, please? can you share how you take passive nodes during lvling pleases? I'm kinda new for ranger, not so sure which one should be higher priority to take first. Hope you could help, thanks.

I did not have the luxury of leveling trees when I started this build so I kinda had to go by feeling. When trying to decide priority on where to head in a build, I basically determine whether I feel I need damage, life, or utility and then fill out our selected passives in the closest wheel that solves my feeling. For instance, if you are feeling a bit squishy, getting some evasion, dodge, and/or life nodes for the build should be your priority. If your damage is feeling a bit inconsistent, pick up some crit nodes so that you crit more often. If your damage just feels weak, pick up some damage nodes.. etc.

Jelbishi's intermediate trees roughly are how I leveled. The main variances I can immediately remember are the following:
1.) I picked up Winter Spirit pretty early since I was leveling with Frost Blades and getting 40% Phys to Cold conversion seemed like a good choice at the time. I have no idea whether that was empirically the best choice.

2.) I did not pick up the gem socket by the sword wheel until the very end. Whereas his suggested tree pick it up pretty early. During leveling with Frost Blades & Molten Strike in a shared 6L Tabula and upgraded swords, I was never really hurting for damage. In fact, those were the very last points I spent when leveling to 90 because I felt picking up the jewel node between Ranger and Duelists starts was more point efficient since it is directly next to our traversal nodes.

I am sure there are plenty of other variances because, as I said earlier, I only had his end game tree and had to make all my choices based on how my build felt at the time. That I could level on Jelbishi's end game tree using completely different skills and never have to refund a point is a testament to the build. My advice is to just enjoy the journey. Normally, I dislike leveling characters but this one made it easy to enjoy the leveling process.
Last edited by UnseenSpectacle on Jan 4, 2018, 1:49:40 PM
"
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:

Really appreciate your patience and sharing there. I will try lvling a ranger like you suggested.

If you dont mind, may i ask one more question, please? can you share how you take passive nodes during lvling pleases? I'm kinda new for ranger, not so sure which one should be higher priority to take first. Hope you could help, thanks.

I did not have the luxury of leveling trees when I started this build so I kinda had to go by feeling. When trying to decide priority on where to head in a build, I basically determine whether I feel I need damage, life, or utility and then fill out our selected passives in the closest wheel that solves my feeling. For instance, if you are feeling a bit squishy, getting some evasion, dodge, and/or life nodes for the build should be your priority. If your damage is feeling a bit inconsistent, pick up some crit nodes so that you crit more often. If your damage just feels weak, pick up some damage nodes.. etc.

I see, thanks for all your tips and help. I will try following Jelbishi and your guidance to lvl one. really appreciate it.
THANK YOU
So, last league I did your zoom zoom build and loved it.

I just got to level 86 with the Blade Flurry guy and I can't believe how fast it kills Izaro and Argus. too bad QoTF was nerfed in terms of speed, but I think I like this build more.

I gotta say man, you are a genius for setting this up! Much props!
"
BringDaKarma wrote:
So, last league I did your zoom zoom build and loved it.

I just got to level 86 with the Blade Flurry guy and I can't believe how fast it kills Izaro and Argus. too bad QoTF was nerfed in terms of speed, but I think I like this build more.

I gotta say man, you are a genius for setting this up! Much props!

Thanks for the kind words! Glad you're enjoying this character as much as me :)
Anyone ran this with 5link chest? Never had a 6l before and not sure if I'll be able to afford one anytime soon. Not sure if its worth trying, or just keep farming as my wander until I can 6l
You should be able to make a 5-link work without much issue if you are comfortable with the build. You'll lose some damage but you should still be able to clear lab. I would use the following until you can afford a 6L.

Before running Jelbishi's lab runners I never owned a 6L either. Now, it is pretty much something I expect when I create a new character.
Hi! You build looks fun to me. I was wondering would this build setup work on a Slayer or Raider?
"
mronita44 wrote:
Anyone ran this with 5link chest? Never had a 6l before and not sure if I'll be able to afford one anytime soon. Not sure if its worth trying, or just keep farming as my wander until I can 6l

Drop onslaught and you're fine on a 5link. The only reason it's in the build is to make running through zones easier. It's not even active on the boss.

So I'm basically on a 5link :)

"
Miztin wrote:
Hi! You build looks fun to me. I was wondering would this build setup work on a Slayer or Raider?

You can play this as a raider yes. I started the league as a raider but ended up swapping to pathfinder because it's more efficient.

If you don't care about maximizing efficiency, raider is actually really fun. Just make sure to adjust the skill tree to take some extra frenzy charges.
Last edited by Jelbishi on Jan 5, 2018, 10:39:59 AM
Jelbishi, what are your thoughts on throwing Culling Strike into the 6L instead of Onslaught? I replaced my Faster Attacks link with an unleveled Culling Strike so I could sell a Lich kill today and I am split on whether to continue leveling that gem in my main setup. In one respect having cull for the last 10% of Boss life is really nice but for general clearing my damage feels more inconsistent in higher tier maps. Most notably when clearing the heavy mobs that spawn from Abyss cracks. It is probably because the gem hasn't been leveled or had quality added but I wanted to get your opinion before I sink time/currency into that avenue.

Edit: I am running an older non-optimized version of this build. I see you have Culling strike in a 4L now. I also figured out where to put Cull into my setup. So, please disregard.

Also, theoretically speaking, if you were to level this character to 95, what nodes would you look to pick up? I figure picking up an additional jewel slot for 3 points is a given, then the +30 int node, and Master of the Arena for the Str and regen would be nice quality of life bonuses for the end of the build to open up gear choices. What is your opinion?

Last edited by UnseenSpectacle on Jan 5, 2018, 6:14:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info