[3.1] Ele Crit Blade Flurry - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 350% Movespeed! End Game Viable!

I love love your builds. I did the zoom zoom last league and fell in love with lab thanks to you. You truly made poe more fun for me. I hope to find a way to support you.

btw, I am making this build and I noticed a small thing I'd like to contribute.

Since the boots are dex base and the gloves are strength based, it would be cheaper for players to switch the gems and sockets on them.

Ie. put the 3G1R on the boots (from the gloves) and the 3R1G on the gloves (from the boots). Obviously you know since the boots are dex based, 3G1R is easier on the boots and since the gloves (spiked gloves) are Strength base, the 3R1G is easier on the gloves.

only reason I even noticed is that is cost me a lot (vorici trick) to get 3R1G on the boots and then to try to get 3G1R on the gloves like you did.

Hihi!

I love the look of this build and wanna try it out!

Sadly im a bit of a casual player and hoping to farm uber lab smoothy and fast before Level 88 which is what you say the minimum for this build is.

Do you have any recommendation on another build you use to farm uber lab prior to hitting Level 88?
What do you normally do at the start of the league to make currency to get this build up and running?
Hey, didn't saw anyone talking about it
Could this be done on a Raider? I know i'll miss the flasks things from this ascendancy but, raider seems to do more damage and more mov speed, isn't it?
"
BringDaKarma wrote:
I love love your builds. I did the zoom zoom last league and fell in love with lab thanks to you. You truly made poe more fun for me. I hope to find a way to support you.

btw, I am making this build and I noticed a small thing I'd like to contribute.

Since the boots are dex base and the gloves are strength based, it would be cheaper for players to switch the gems and sockets on them.

Ie. put the 3G1R on the boots (from the gloves) and the 3R1G on the gloves (from the boots). Obviously you know since the boots are dex based, 3G1R is easier on the boots and since the gloves (spiked gloves) are Strength base, the 3R1G is easier on the gloves.

only reason I even noticed is that is cost me a lot (vorici trick) to get 3R1G on the boots and then to try to get 3G1R on the gloves like you did.

Thanks for the kind words!

I'm going to change the gem section now because you're completely correct. A bit of an oversight on my part.

"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hihi!

Sadly im a bit of a casual player and hoping to farm uber lab smoothy and fast before Level 88 which is what you say the minimum for this build is.

Do you have any recommendation on another build you use to farm uber lab prior to hitting Level 88?
What do you normally do at the start of the league to make currency to get this build up and running?

88 is not really the requirement. It's just when the build becomes most efficient and takes all the HP nodes.

In any case this is what you could look to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ChC0wFUl3A

It's a slayer that I built for next to nothing. Was able to farm uber lab at level 70. I don't suggest you farm at 70 because the HP would be really low. So just map until you're bored and then farm it up :)

Another player was kind enough to make a forum post for the build and you can find it here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2032624
Last edited by Jelbishi on Jan 2, 2018, 11:14:01 AM
"
darkspawnbr10 wrote:
Hey, didn't saw anyone talking about it
Could this be done on a Raider? I know i'll miss the flasks things from this ascendancy but, raider seems to do more damage and more mov speed, isn't it?

I started this league as a raider and I felt like it was a great choice for mapping. That's about it.

From a casual aspect; both ascendancy's are absolutely viable and you'll likely NOT notice much a difference.

But when you start min-maxing and becoming efficient you will see that the pathfinders flask efficiency and sustain is an incredibly valuable resource for speed runs.
Hey, lovely build write up and it's really making me want to pick it up. The idea of going fast flash style around lab doing full clears is appealing. I never really played much with BF to be completely honest, I was always a cyclone type of person. Always loved the map clear potential it offered. I know this is an uber farmer specifically, but how well does it map in general?
"
sertraln wrote:
Hey, lovely build write up and it's really making me want to pick it up. The idea of going fast flash style around lab doing full clears is appealing. I never really played much with BF to be completely honest, I was always a cyclone type of person. Always loved the map clear potential it offered. I know this is an uber farmer specifically, but how well does it map in general?

I played as Blade Flurry for all my maps and it was really pretty good. Had no issues with survival or damage at any point. Used this character to clear some corrupted guardian maps as well.

I changed the gem links slightly for maps. Was running a Herald of Ice with curse on hit assassins mark.

If a KB wander is a 10 for maps.
This character is about a 7.
"
Jelbishi wrote:
"
sertraln wrote:

Aaaaand sold. Never had much luck outside of my comfort characters before, so it will be fun to play around with this as i'm growing extremely bored of all the cyclone/sunder/EQ/ms play. Enjoy the fact that this isn't one of those "10 billion damage" builds, as following those felt that i'm just wasting the same time behind gated phase shifting mechanics on bosses. Will be fun dodging/evading/running around.
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hihi!

You can run this build in lab earlier. I think I did it around 85 without taking the 2 points for the jewel node near the sword wheel and the 3 points flask life wheel. You should try to get as much life over 5k and have your evasion and dodge as high as you can get it though. Take enfeeble if you are really worried about Izaro hitting hard and just skip Argus until you get more confident in running the build. As Jelbishi has indicated, you do need to move out of the way of Izaro's one shot moves just in case he would land. However, with so much movespeed, kiting is so easy with this build that it's funny. If you are unfamiliar with this type of build and/or uber Izaro, you have two options:
1.) Farm mericless lab until it is super easy and you know Izaro's general moves.
2.) plan on possibly dying a few times due to your inexperience with lab and/or the build.

Once you get comfortable with the build in lab it is really strong and you won't really be concerned with dying.

"
Jelbishi wrote:

I played as Blade Flurry for all my maps and it was really pretty good. Had no issues with survival or damage at any point. Used this character to clear some corrupted guardian maps as well.

I changed the gem links slightly for maps. Was running a Herald of Ice with curse on hit assassins mark.

I completely agree with your rating of it for maps. I may or may not have taken your level 90 character to level 93 because I was mapping instead of clearing lab with it. :D

On that note, would you just pick up another jewel node? I thought about picking up some quality of life int and str nodes to give me wider choice in gearing but I really don't think any small stat upgrades on my gear is going to outweigh putting in another ele damage abyssal jewel.
Last edited by UnseenSpectacle on Jan 2, 2018, 12:51:03 PM
I just got this guy to level 73. What level do you start doing uber lab on? I was able to run through it with a friend easy (2 man) but didn't try fighting the boss yet.

Couple questions:

Play style against bosses. I am completely new to BF.

1. Do you get to 6 stacks and release? for the AOE dmg? or do you keep channeling it?

Gearing:

Thanks for taking my suggestion about socket colors on gloves/boots! I'm so happy I was able to help!

1. In the build guide video, you had Power Charge on Crit in helm instead of Wrath. But in the build guide, you have Wrath there instead of Power Charge on Crit (completely removed it?). May I ask why?

2. You have fortify linked in the boots with the culling strike/faster/charged dash. Is that needed since you already have fortify with Whirling (on weap)? could we maybe use that spot for wrath and put Power Charge on Crit back in helm?

3. You said to use Herald of Ice instead of Artic Armour while mapping? Any other mapping change suggestions? My buddy told me to take Conc Effect out for Increased Area of Effect in 6L (not sure if you already mentioned this in guide).

******* For these, I just need a number, or maybe you could post you screen shots of your stats? Offensive and Defensive pls (running/fighting configs)

4. What Armour am I shooting for? I have 540

5. What Evasion Rating am I shooting for? I have 14885 *I know I'll get more when leveling, only 73 right now.

6. What Main hand Crit chance am I looking for? I have 18.25%

7. What main hand Crit multiplier am I looking for? I have 215%.

8. For more dmg while mapping, would u keep onslaught as last link or replace it with something else? if so, what? Right now I have to focus on mapping to level up, so whatever u could tell me would be so helpful!

Once again you are an inspiration. I look forward to your builds. I feel like your play style and builds match my style very well. If you ever need maps or help on anything, feel free to ask me. I would be happy to help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info