Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.1] Ele Crit Blade Flurry - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 350% Movespeed! End Game Viable!

Leveling was cancerous until I bought elemental damage weapons :o figures that'd help lol

man this build is amazing, 10/10 my first QotF build, running around on speeds all day long

took me ~500 ASC chaos
Spoiler
A huge thank you for this build.

Being rank 2 on Uber on the last day of 2017 and the speed/damage of this build rekindled my love for this game.

Sincerely thank you.
"
solar430 wrote:
A huge thank you for this build.

Being rank 2 on Uber on the last day of 2017 and the speed/damage of this build rekindled my love for this game.

Sincerely thank you.

"
alkarian wrote:

man this build is amazing, 10/10 my first QotF build, running around on speeds all day long

<3 Glad you're enjoying it!
Last edited by Jelbishi on Jan 1, 2018, 1:02:40 PM
"
alkarian wrote:
Leveling was cancerous until I bought elemental damage weapons :o figures that'd help lol

took me ~500 ASC chaos

Could you expand more on how you were leveling? I stayed with phys weapons because that was what the tree was scaling. I did not have that experience at all leveling it as Frost Blades / Molten Strike. In fact, I think it only took my 9.5-10hrs to hit level 70 and I do not consider myself extremely efficient at leveling. This might be a build where you mule your main gems around for a bit and don't swap over you get your gear put together. I would like to know more because I had a completely different experience and, like you, I think this build is so much fun (almost to lvl 93 on it) that I wouldn't want people to be turned off by a bad leveling experience.
as someone who has done a decent amount of lab farming in other leagues, but on slower chars like jugg or slayer i'd like to know how safe this char is compared to the more tankier lab runners.

can he still do full key runs on most days or do i have to skip a lot of days?
"
shrinkmaster wrote:
as someone who has done a decent amount of lab farming in other leagues, but on slower chars like jugg or slayer i'd like to know how safe this char is compared to the more tankier lab runners.

This build is really safe if you are using it the way it was meant to be played. The evasion, dodge, and block in the build combined with blind should provide you with 90%-95% chance to avoid an attack. Additionally, if you do get hit, your life pool should be high enough to give you time to hit your potions. If you want extra safety in the boss room, run enfeeble in your orb of storms setup instead of elemental weakness.

Outside of the boss aspect of lab, the only possible problem I can possibly see with the build is that inexperienced/impatient runners can run out of safety margin if they make a string of errors in the run at critical times. For instance, very occasionally I can get impatient, time trap segments / potions wrong, and then find myself without a potion or leech source when I absolutely need it. Basically, it is somewhat susceptible to stupid deaths. As much as I don't like to admit to stupid lab deaths, I will because you may find this to be a weakness compared to slower builds that have lots of regeneration / over-leech and can basically stand on traps without worry.

Lastly, I still do full key runs when I just want to chill and haven't run into any issues.
"
"
alkarian wrote:

took me ~500 ASC chaos

Could you expand more on how you were leveling? I stayed with phys weapons because that was what the tree was scaling. I did not have that experience at all leveling it as Frost Blades / Molten Strike. In fact, I think it only took my 9.5-10hrs to hit level 70 and I do not consider myself extremely efficient at leveling. This might be a build where you mule your main gems around for a bit and don't swap over you get your gear put together. I would like to know more because I had a completely different experience and, like you, I think this build is so much fun (almost to lvl 93 on it) that I wouldn't want people to be turned off by a bad leveling experience.

Well, I probably should've used something like molten strike too... I was running around with 2 weapons and blade flurry in tabula. It was kinda bad after level 35 and then at 41 I bought weapons with elem damage (1alc each) and belt + jewels
Spoiler

Got twice my old tooltip, viola easy.
"
shrinkmaster wrote:

This characters skill cap is much higher than a jugger build. When controlled by the right player this character WILL NOT die ever. You'll only die if you have slow reaction time or have trouble learning how to efficiently run through trap setups.

You'll have an opportunity to manually avoid all big hits the boss does that can potentially kill you and for all of the bosses normal attacks you will have a high enough health pool.

If you're super worried (which you should not be) all you have to do is put Enfeeble in socket instead of Ele Weakness. You become virtually unkillable against Izaro.

I can always do all mechanics of lab on this character unless I feel like it's not worth my time.
What is the best option to get 5b 1g on the Qotf??
"
PepiNo wrote:
What is the best option to get 5b 1g on the Qotf??

Probably using vorici's workbench.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info