[3.1] Ele Crit Blade Flurry - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 350% Movespeed! End Game Viable!

"
Jelbishi wrote:
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hi mate! Started playing this at level 84 and geared up now, love it!

Had a number of questions on this as I tried it out:
1) where does mama sustain come from? I am sure I copied your passive tree right but don’t see any mana leech nodes?
2) in your video guide, the gems you suggest are different to your written guide. For example, the video says enfeeblle in the helm but the written guide has wrath instead
3) For mapping I tried swapping in a belly with 6link reave because I don’t like the aoe of blade flurry but didn’t have much luck. Can you recommend to easily Map with the build? Maybe blade vortex? I am willing to swap in a few gear pieces if that’s what it takes, just want to leave the passive tree as is.
4) what’s the play style when running through the lab? In the video you simply seem to just pop quicksilver and run straight through traps without a care at all! Don’t you ever get caught in spikes for instance and then die?
5) how important is having the high quality flasks and extra duration? Those things seem pricey (for flasks)!

Thanks in advance for your help!

1. Double check to make sure you are using the node called "Mana Leech". It's at the bottom right of the tree. Super easy to miss :)

2. Both gem setups are useful. The difference is that in the video I was using gems that are better for mapping. The written guide has the proper gem setup if you want to uber lab efficiently.

3. I leveled with Inc. AoE in the Blade Flurry setup and I had 0 issues at all. My guess is that you're using Conc Effect still. Also make sure to equip Herald of Ice instead of Arctic Armour. It's a green gem for green gem. Super easy swap. My clear speed was insane and I destroyed map bosses.

4. I've done something like 2.5k - 3k labs this league and I don't think I've died more than once or twice to a trap. Just run through them and understand that your health flask is your primary source of survival in those types of situations. In general the movement speed you have will get you through the trap before you use all your flask. It may take practice to learn all the trap setups and how to run them. But you'll get there :)

5. The build revolves around flasks essentially. They're not mandatory but you need to understand that they make the build feel so much better. Just make sure you have at least 1 flask to remove curses and you'll be fine. Worry about the other good flasks when you have extra currency.

Hope that helps!
If you have anything else to as please don't hesitate.

-Nathan

Oh damn your totally right, that little mana leech node was so hard to find. Thanks!

Really appreciate your help, gonna give all your tips a try and practice more too :) will give that mapping setup another go as well.

The gear was relatively pricey to get going like I spent 8ex for qotf and stuff. How do you create this at start of leagues? Or do you run a budget Uber lab farmer first like your slayer sunder build before changing to this one?
"
bankai1009 wrote:

Oh damn your totally right, that little mana leech node was so hard to find. Thanks!

Really appreciate your help, gonna give all your tips a try and practice more too :) will give that mapping setup another go as well.

The gear was relatively pricey to get going like I spent 8ex for qotf and stuff. How do you create this at start of leagues? Or do you run a budget Uber lab farmer first like your slayer sunder build before changing to this one?

Queen of the forest was rather cheap like a couple chaos, then you could get the jeweller's touch prophecy for easy 5L for I think around 25-30c? (Since you only really need a 5L for uber izaro)
Dreamfeathers were each like 1-3c
Atziri's promise and step are generally 1-2c
Devoto's are fairly cheap as well.
Generally you can get filler rares for 1alch to a couple chaos as well.

It's pretty cheap to start, just gotta invest more if u want to go "faster"

Last edited by xflinn on Jan 18, 2018, 10:02:02 AM
"
xflinn wrote:
"
bankai1009 wrote:

Queen of the forest was rather cheap like a couple chaos, then you could get the jeweller's touch prophecy for easy 5L for I think around 25-30c? (Since you only really need a 5L for uber izaro)

Basically this. Except I paid 13c for each dreamfeather on day 1. Devoto's was not cheap (like 30c+) and I used a 5link QoTF.

I started the league with this character but I really only got a good start because I was able to play for like 20 hours on the first day and second day.

Was in uber lab at level 79 at 15 hours into league but I decided I needed to map until level 88 in order to optimize my character. So on day 2 I was level 88 and I started to farm wicked fast and make some stupid profits.
"
Jelbishi wrote:
"
xflinn wrote:
"
bankai1009 wrote:

Basically this. Except I paid 13c for each dreamfeather on day 1. Devoto's was not cheap (like 30c+) and I used a 5link QoTF.

I started the league with this character but I really only got a good start because I was able to play for like 20 hours on the first day and second day.

Was in uber lab at level 79 at 15 hours into league but I decided I needed to map until level 88 in order to optimize my character. So on day 2 I was level 88 and I started to farm wicked fast and make some stupid profits.

Thank you both, that’s really helpful advice and look forward to running this first up next league!
Hey,

Starting Abyss league once i got free time.
Anyone got suggestions on how to level this character without any 'leveling gear'?

What links to use etc..

Thanks
I've went for a couple of builds for lab farming but this is just purely unreliable... 5.3k, over 63+% chance to evade, and i still die at the last phase of izaro.

DPS is pure shit so i can't down him fast enough for him to hit me enough times to succeed in critting me at least once.. so i definitely die...

I think i'd stick with my Jugg.
"
JuXiang wrote:
I've went for a couple of builds for lab farming but this is just purely unreliable... 5.3k, over 63+% chance to evade, and i still die at the last phase of izaro.

DPS is pure shit so i can't down him fast enough for him to hit me enough times to succeed in critting me at least once.. so i definitely die...

I think you messed up somewhere with the character.

This build got me 7 rank 1 jewels and over 2k labs this league with only a few deaths to stupid reasons.

Also I was in lab FASTER than juggs (day 1-2) and I was completing runs 2x as fast also. The build is meant for people who want to go fast and efficient. Not for people who like 30% move speed and 9 endurance charges :)

"
Jelbishi wrote:
"
JuXiang wrote:

I think you messed up somewhere with the character.

This build got me 7 rank 1 jewels and over 2k labs this league with only a few deaths to stupid reasons.

Also I was in lab FASTER than juggs (day 1-2) and I was completing runs 2x as fast also. The build is meant for people who want to go fast and efficient. Not for people who like 30% move speed and 9 endurance charges :)

How do you run tough lab days tho, like yesterday's where there are essences + gargoyles. Izaro killed me with one heavy attack which I failed to evade (or it's just me not getting enough hp yet, was at 4.8k).
"

How do you run tough lab days tho, like yesterday's where there are essences + gargoyles. Izaro killed me with one heavy attack which I failed to evade (or it's just me not getting enough hp yet, was at 4.8k).

If you die to an auto attack it's because you forgot to do something important.

I looked at your character and see your not running Arctic Armor. Maybe you're using the wrong pantheon powers also? You're also not running a stibnite or enfeeble so your evasion is actually very low compared to what I suggest in the guide.

Also, I always try to keep fortify up during the boss and I can literally tank any hit. Even if he is fully charged up. I have 5.5k health and manually move away from strong attacks (like you should too) and I NEVER die to the boss unless I REALLY space out AND get unlucky.

Sometimes on stream I like to demonstrate how tanky the character is when properly geared / played well. You basically can't die unless you try to die.
Last edited by Jelbishi on Jan 21, 2018, 8:02:56 PM
"
Jelbishi wrote:

If you die to an auto attack it's because you forgot to do something important.

I looked at your character and see your not running Arctic Armor. Maybe you're using the wrong pantheon powers also? You're also not running a stibnite or enfeeble so your evasion is actually very low compared to what I suggest in the guide.

Also, I always try to keep fortify up during the boss and I can literally tank any hit. Even if he is fully charged up. I have 5.5k health and manually move away from strong attacks (like you should too) and I NEVER die to the boss unless I REALLY space out AND get unlucky.

Sometimes on stream I like to demonstrate how tanky the character is when properly geared / played well. You basically can't die unless you try to die.

I did run Arctic Armour that time, switched it for Herald for mapping when I logged off. I did forget about the stibnite, and probably missed the part where you mentioned that I should use enfeeble. Do I replace ele weakness with enfeeble or wrath? The thing that killed me

Besides that, do you experience any significant damage falloff with the recommended gears from maps t8 onwards? edit: nevermind this, I was an idiot, was leveling another bladeflurry in a spare glove slot and somehow it replaced my main bf on my mouse button. was playing with 0 link bf...

update: got enfeeble on orb of storm + arctic armour. Got 1 shotted not by auto attack but the strong attack (fps spiked for a bit). Is it because my hp is too low? Am at 4.8k now, or it is mandatory to dodge the strong attack without room for error (except rngesus' blessings)?
Last edited by Etelier_ on Jan 22, 2018, 12:00:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info