[3.1] Ele Crit Blade Flurry - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 350% Movespeed! End Game Viable!

-snip-
Last edited by Etelier_ on Jan 22, 2018, 11:54:28 AM
I made a character with this build and got the lab run down. Only problem is I have 4.5k hp and Izaro still occasionally one shots me. Would it make sense to use a Vaal immortal call with a cast when damage taken? I’ve managed to get deaths door boots already within my first few runs :)
"
keninishna wrote:
I made a character with this build and got the lab run down. Only problem is I have 4.5k hp and Izaro still occasionally one shots me. Would it make sense to use a Vaal immortal call with a cast when damage taken? I’ve managed to get deaths door boots already within my first few runs :)

4.5k health is VERY low. Try to take a look at your rare items and make sure they have life on them. If they do have life, maybe look to upgrade them for pieces with 70+ life. I'm farming comfortably at 5.5k life and my gear is stuff I bought on day 3 of the league.

If you get 1 shot you need to play better. Use whirling blades during the boss to keep up fortify. Keep an eye on your flasks so that they don't run out while you need them.

Double check to make sure you have the right pantheon powers and gems.
Hi Nathan,

Thanks for the clear and easy to follow guide! Ran my own Uber at lvl 77 (4.4k life), both traps and Izaro were a piece of cake. Mapping is a breeze as well. Am not used to running this fast, I tend to overshoot things :)
thank you for creating a great build !!
I have some questions for you to help.
Can I build this with raider?
My idea is to use gem: ST + add cold + ice bite + hypothermia + ele with attack + slow pro
I also use The Pandemonius (Chill Enemy for 1 second when hit, slowing them by 30%
Blind Chilled Enemies on Hit
Damage Penetrates 20% Cold Resistance against Chilled Enemies)
I do not know if it's alright to kill izaro?
And one more thing when I try on the pat of building, using Wrath or GRACE does not change the DPS too much (so I think I should use GRACE to get more eva and movement speed)
Looking forward to receiving your contribution !!
thank you very much !!
sorry for my english not being good !!
"
nohssiw1905 wrote:
thank you for creating a great build !!
I have some questions for you to help.
Can I build this with raider?
My idea is to use gem: ST + add cold + ice bite + hypothermia + ele with attack + slow pro
I also use The Pandemonius (Chill Enemy for 1 second when hit, slowing them by 30%
Blind Chilled Enemies on Hit
Damage Penetrates 20% Cold Resistance against Chilled Enemies)
I do not know if it's alright to kill izaro?
And one more thing when I try on the pat of building, using Wrath or GRACE does not change the DPS too much (so I think I should use GRACE to get more eva and movement speed)
Looking forward to receiving your contribution !!
thank you very much !!
sorry for my english not being good !!

You can play this as a raider, yes. But you will have to stop to regenerate flask charges frequently.

You can run the spectral throw setup without any issue. It's actually a very good option for people who dislike blade flurry.

Grace can be good if you have an issue with reaching 45k evasion. But I have no issue doing this and for my character Wrath is the best damage increase I can get. If for YOU grace is best. Then yes, use it :)
Just wanted to say - I'm only level 74 with this build and am easily clearing 6-7 key runs in 8 mins without any real risk of dying, great build!
Just finished my first uber lab run with this build and the insane evasion is really great. Experiencing those 'oh fuck, ... wait that did no damage' moments is really fun :D
Sadly I still have problems getting my Life and damage up, for damage I guess I'll have to get the helmet enchant and the other 2 abyssal jewels but I already have Life on every equip piece and only barely reached 4k. Hard time doing the Elder on a yellow map.
Last edited by Lightmare_ on Feb 11, 2018, 10:21:01 PM
Last edited by fx324 on May 21, 2018, 5:40:17 AM
Yo Jelbishi.

Under "Gems" -> "The Leap Slam Setup" you've listed the gems that are supposed to be in the gloves under boots. The whole point is to get that more attack speed from gems socketed in the gloves, right? :)

Also, you said sixth link should be faster attacks if we did not want onslaught. Why not elemental focus? Path of building tells me it gives a lot more dps. Am i missing something? :/

Thanx for the guide btw. I've always hated lab, but with this build and lab compass a whole new world of easy currency and fun/excitement when it comes to enchants opened up to me :) I'm still slow as shit, cause i like to get all shrines/chests/keys, but the lootsplotion in the end feels worth it \o/
IGN: RFMeis

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info