[3.8] Dual Grelwood Shank Molten Strike Juggernaut

I think i will try it now in 3.5 we will see how it works
This build isn't updated, so im gonna say some things to people who want to play this build. You can only have 1 wildfire jewel now and Grelwood shank is very expensive right now , you can use Beltimber blade instead and use a movement skill every 4-5 seconds and get the same effect for ~15chaos. (If you do this you need the Point Blank node lower righ)
"
This build isn't updated, so im gonna say some things to people who want to play this build. You can only have 1 wildfire jewel now and Grelwood shank is very expensive right now , you can use Beltimber blade instead and use a movement skill every 4-5 seconds and get the same effect for ~15chaos. (If you do this you need the Point Blank node lower righ)

Can you point me where I left out so I can further update my guide?

It's a week or more into the league so any changes in the affordability of the gear (mainly Grelwood Shank) may varies.

Also you can check my 3.5 section, it's getting updated for anything I found which had may affect or benefit the build.
@RobakoGerena: Thank you very much for this build. With the 3.5 changes is work well and i have one of the most fun with this build :)

I started with 2x Beltimer Blade and it works fine.
Last edited by Migera on Dec 17, 2018, 6:30:04 AM
Hey guys I have an amazing +2 projectiles 6link molten strike helmet for sale on Betrayal SC.

PM me on this website or ingame if you are interested.
IGN:THICCJUGGSE
Last edited by __rabbit on Dec 17, 2018, 6:01:27 AM
What do you replace 2nd wildfire with now? Any help is appreciated.
"
RobakoGarena wrote:
"

Can you point me where I left out so I can further update my guide?

It's a week or more into the league so any changes in the affordability of the gear (mainly Grelwood Shank) may varies.

Also you can check my 3.5 section, it's getting updated for anything I found which had may affect or benefit the build.

You have fixed it since it seems, very nice guide by the way. Sorry for not responding for such a long time.

(You added beltimber as an option but forgot to say you need to get the Pointblank node, very important detail since beltimber blade does not give you that node for free.) Thank you for adding my beltimber recommendation btw.
Last edited by Victorfaarvang on Dec 27, 2018, 6:49:57 PM
"
shrinerr wrote:
What do you replace 2nd wildfire with now? Any help is appreciated.

Preferably another abyss jewel (with HP, physical or fire damage). You can try craft 1 yourself with Scorch Fossil or Scorch Fossil+Pristine on ilvl 84 abyss jewel.

Otherwise you can also get normal jewel with %maximum life, attack speed/physical damage with sword or dual wield/ fire damage (beware this mod is expensive) / area damage.

If you are on a budget, you can temporarily spec those 2 points for other nodes (such as speccing towards Duelist attack speed starting point)
Guys, need some help with build on Jugg. Molten Strike.
I have 93 lvl, and almost everything you need from endgame.
My profile - https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/langtoyeshe/characters

The question is the following I constantly die on T14-15 from some obscure oneshots. Please explain what is the problem and defect of things.
"
langtoyeshe wrote:
Guys, need some help with build on Jugg. Molten Strike.
I have 93 lvl, and almost everything you need from endgame.
My profile - https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/langtoyeshe/characters

The question is the following I constantly die on T14-15 from some obscure oneshots. Please explain what is the problem and defect of things.

Can recommend to link movement skill with fortify.

Fortify 20% less damage taken from hit is huge.

Also chaos damage one shot maybe an issue (especially rank 3 It's that fled and Tora) and take amethyst flask just in case.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info