[3.1] Poet's Pen Volatile Dead - all content - HC/SC

How do you get path of the shadow without this nod?
Gotta say this build is a lot of fun.
Clear speed it nice and bosses melt quite fast.

What setup are you guys running with VD? I was thinking of changing inc. critical strikes to elemental focus. Running at 50% crit chance with charges atm.

I swapped them to see the stats and got 4k increase but tooltip damage is rarely accuarate.
Have you tried that combo? Is it better? I don't have 20/20 gems so can't really tell.

What should I aim for when I get that pesky life leech jewel. Acuity or cd reduction gear?
IGN SeiHai
"
roksanxd wrote:

This confused me a bit too.

The tree gets over to the Shadow start point the hard way. It gets to the Templar start as well the same way. I dunno why the PoB has the Shadow start ascendancy point highlighted...

The last ascendancy points are spent unlocking the Duelist start, which is how you get to Vaal Pact.
Shaper down deathless with 5k HP

Gear:
Spoiler
"
awnade wrote:
Gotta say this build is a lot of fun.
Clear speed it nice and bosses melt quite fast.

What setup are you guys running with VD? I was thinking of changing inc. critical strikes to elemental focus. Running at 50% crit chance with charges atm.

I swapped them to see the stats and got 4k increase but tooltip damage is rarely accuarate.
Have you tried that combo? Is it better? I don't have 20/20 gems so can't really tell.

What should I aim for when I get that pesky life leech jewel. Acuity or cd reduction gear?

I checked PoB, if you drop inc crit you lost like 21% crit (from 63 to 42)
"
pyrosx wrote:
"
roksanxd wrote:

This confused me a bit too.

The tree gets over to the Shadow start point the hard way. It gets to the Templar start as well the same way. I dunno why the PoB has the Shadow start ascendancy point highlighted...

The last ascendancy points are spent unlocking the Duelist start, which is how you get to Vaal Pact.

If you dont have acuity you go for duelist start to get vaal pact if you feel you need that, but with acuity you go for shadow start and save couple passives then. And tree connects to templar start to trigger pure talent jewel damage penetration, then you get 0.5% crit from shadow + 5% dmg pen from templar and 25 all attributes from scion.

Ign HalpingHansu/Jevnigeff
Last edited by Jevnigeff on Feb 3, 2018, 8:39:57 AM
I'm not seeing where all the spell crit comes from. I'm still only looking at about2-3%crit chance from VD
Wanted to share how ridiculous I'm getting with your rad build ^^

So far dual curse (Warlord's and Flamm), and six Spirit Charges (had seven but gave one up for Stygian Vise over Darkness Enthroned). A part of me wants to get Abberath's Hooves because why the hell not, but I tend to Body Swap a lot so it may be wasted. Waiting for another Watchers to drop (sold my Vitality one before I knew about this build), so have some leech from Shaper amulet-- See how it goes when I get to 90 :P

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nepenthess/characters

It would be possible to put the leveling points or say where to go in the tree during the up...
I noticed you took the spell crit chance and spell crit multiplier nodes. I'm not sure how it works with the unearth, but it leaves my VD at about 2% crit chance. is it worth taking those 4 nodes or would it be better getting another jewel slot?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info