[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

man please tell me how u are so tanky with this build i got kinda the same build even pusshed it to 9,5k full recharge but sometimes in maping im taking so much dps, single target is easy but got issues in higher tier maps with more powerful mobs even with vaal grace i can rip sometimes,thanks in advance for reply
"
man please tell me how u are so tanky with this build i got kinda the same build even pusshed it to 9,5k full recharge but sometimes in maping im taking so much dps, single target is easy but got issues in higher tier maps with more powerful mobs even with vaal grace i can rip sometimes,thanks in advance for reply

My build uses Enfeeble.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Finally hit 70 and made the switch over but I have two questions.

1. I cannot yet afford the Impresence, so do which curse should I drop for now?

2. Mana is a bit of an issue with 1 curse and discipline running. Should I get mana leech jewels or just run a mana flask?
"
Tehdood wrote:
Finally hit 70 and made the switch over but I have two questions.

1. I cannot yet afford the Impresence, so do which curse should I drop for now?

2. Mana is a bit of an issue with 1 curse and discipline running. Should I get mana leech jewels or just run a mana flask?

Congrats on the boring level grind being complete! :P

1: You'll want to run Despair.

2: You will be tight on mana with this build in general, takes a bit to get used to. You can run a mana flask, Vaal Clarity, or something like https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lavianga%27s_Spirit which is very nice as well (I personally ran this vs Shaper).
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
So I need to know, how would this build perform without the overpowered, bugged jewel? Cuz I'm not dropping that much currency on something that'll get killed if it's not going to be worth that much in even the short run.
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
QuaDmg wrote:
I've been enjoying this build a lot. Thanks for the awesome guide.

Here is my current gear:

What would you focus on upgrading next, as a priority?
Thanks again!

Skill tree so far:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAYCAAFvAx4EBw18DkgOXBEvEVARlhNtFAkWvxhWGGobJR0UHU8dvh3ZH0Ei9CaIJ6ko-isKLKYsvzOHNAo1uTdmN4M8tj1fQ1RFfklRSbFLrkyDTLNSU1KvV8lYB1xrXfJfKmf8aHRqjGr6bAttGXDUdFV0gXaCeC985X_GgLOCx4RIiEKLeo9Gj_qRR5Mnl5WX9JuhoS-i2abrpyusmK1KsNi0DLTRtUi3MLtNvorBxcNtyAzIFMrT0B_Xz9lb2jvaYt1f4vfoWukC6rrrY-vk7BjviO_r8NX0cfVv98H31_k3-aT56PrS?accountName=QuaDmg&characterName=CausticQuad

Hey thanks a lot for the feedback. It's great to hear you're enjoying the build.

I would keep an eye out for a second ring, I see only one has Faster Start of ES Recharge (its only 10% -- Can easily be rolled closer to 20%). I would probably work on getting a high base ES chest with ES on Kill, as I got into higher maps I noticed just how strong it is, compared to ES regen which is not awful, but out classed by ES on Kill as you get into harder content.

I also prefer the Curse Effect nodes (Skittering Runes) before taking Potency of Will. Though that might just be my fault forgetting to update the priorities on the trees as I continued testing things. I will double check that now.

Eventually try to run Empower & Enlighten on your chest, 20/20 gems, and 20/21 later on... but yeah, everything seems to be in order.

Edit: A +3 bow will help with clear speed via Caustic Arrow, CA doesn't apply Decay, only the initial arrow hit will. So that's kind of up to you, single target vs clear speed.

So I managed to get this chest:

and I can't even begin to describe how broken the 'Recover #% Energy shield on kill' is...
It's just too good. I'm now comfortably doing T13 maps (didn't get any higher map drops yet).
I'm thinking about changing from the Blight gloves to a 6-link ED setup for more single target DPS, although I have to say that I just love the slow that Blight provides and the fact that I don't have to weapon swap.
Once I go into Shaper guardians I'll try to make some videos and share with you guys. White and yellow Elder is a joke.
As a side note, the only expensive gear was the Impresence amulet (1ex), the bow (88 chaos and 24 chisels, lucky me, I know) and now the 6% ES on kill armour (60 chaos, lucky again I guess).
I usually have alert filters set up on poe.trade for upgrades.

Running red maps easily, single target is great, mirage archer is great, curses are awesome!
Have yet to try guardians and shaper, but I don't think it will be too hard, especially when I upgrade to shaper chest, other gear to have life regen, and the missing gems.

And also Impresense gives so much damage that I recommend it to everyone thinking on what to upgrade next. If you have nice survivability go for Impresence!

Thanks for the nice build :)
"
Ishiga25 wrote:
So I need to know, how would this build perform without the overpowered, bugged jewel? Cuz I'm not dropping that much currency on something that'll get killed if it's not going to be worth that much in even the short run.

The first 5 videos linked in the guide are without that jewel. The first set of guardian videos, the T7, and T14.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
eXanoobis wrote:

Running red maps easily, single target is great, mirage archer is great, curses are awesome!
Have yet to try guardians and shaper, but I don't think it will be too hard, especially when I upgrade to shaper chest, other gear to have life regen, and the missing gems.

And also Impresense gives so much damage that I recommend it to everyone thinking on what to upgrade next. If you have nice survivability go for Impresence!

Thanks for the nice build :)

Thanks for taking your time to post some feedback. I really appreciate it, and that's awesome to hear you're enjoying the build. :)

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
QuaDmg wrote:
So I managed to get this chest:

and I can't even begin to describe how broken the 'Recover #% Energy shield on kill' is...
It's just too good. I'm now comfortably doing T13 maps (didn't get any higher map drops yet).
I'm thinking about changing from the Blight gloves to a 6-link ED setup for more single target DPS, although I have to say that I just love the slow that Blight provides and the fact that I don't have to weapon swap.
Once I go into Shaper guardians I'll try to make some videos and share with you guys. White and yellow Elder is a joke.
As a side note, the only expensive gear was the Impresence amulet (1ex), the bow (88 chaos and 24 chisels, lucky me, I know) and now the 6% ES on kill armour (60 chaos, lucky again I guess).
I usually have alert filters set up on poe.trade for upgrades.

Thanks for your post! ES on Kill is very powerful, it's so strong in fact I'm leveling other builds that are going to be based around it as well.

Please do post videos if you run other bosses, that'd be great for everybody to see. (:

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info