poet's pen is ridiculous

Lol, poet's pen should not be low level item. Please increase the req level to over 40.

Last bumped on Mar 21, 2018, 1:49:56 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Nobody gives a shit about lvling the fuck dude people JUST WANNA GO TO MAPS.

And you wanna fuck that up?

Sup with that.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Nobody gives a shit about lvling the fuck dude people JUST WANNA GO TO MAPS.

And you wanna fuck that up?

Sup with that.

To be fair the Volatile Dead version of the build is pretty sickeningly strong. And that's after the nerf to the helm enchant.
Last edited by allbusiness on Dec 24, 2017, 12:54:40 AM
Yes this is regarding poet's pen and volatile dead as well as poet's pen having no place as a low level item. It has effectively ruined lld. Yep say I'm an idiot for even wanting to pvp in Poe but there is a small but dedicated community that enjoys PvP. Poet's pen and VD has ended that.

I understand wanting to get to maps but nearly any decent build can get you there just as fast as using poet's pen. I mean really, how long does it take anyone to get to level 60?

The entire game is moving towards getting something for nothing. How bout some boots that auto cast supported gems when you are moving? Sounds great? Ok!!!

Eh, for now I'll watch for changes to poet's pen and VD. Until then, I'm done with PoE.

If the community is small, just discuss within it and then ban Poet's Pen from it?
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
LLD is not a good justification for anything.
Last edited by DichotomousThree on Dec 29, 2017, 8:26:38 AM
"
Char1983 wrote:
If the community is small, just discuss within it and then ban Poet's Pen from it?

That is something that i've talked with others about. However, that would require organization and cooperation which is not currently present in pvp and would not include any new players wanting to try out pvp. Also the ladder rankings, though not particularly important, would be abused by poet's pen users.

The state of LLD was horrible and now is significantly worse due to one item: poet's pen and one skill: volatile dead.

I don't see how increasing the level requirement for both is going to impact the leveling experience much at all.
Just fyi the intention of the wand was it to BE a low level item that had scaling potential.

PVP aside the item is pretty nice.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
LLD is not a good justification for anything.

+1. People within that community can have whatever beliefs and fun they want, but to use that as a yardstick for how the game overall should work, is absolutely degenerate.
lol that’s not true in any way. Pvp is a good reflection of the game in general, and balancing the base game around it so nothing can be unfairly abused can only be a good thing. LLD is a waste of time though. And yea we can say “nobody use Poet’s Pen”, but who says they’ll listen?
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info