Oni-Goroshi

"
ohsoglorious wrote:
Thank God I found this thread before I started farming this

Wish I would have been so lucky D:
I started to farm this oops. I will leave my farms where they are and maybe I can pick up where I left of when the patch hits. Hopefully, fingers crossed.
"
"
ohsoglorious wrote:
Thank God I found this thread before I started farming this

Wish I would have been so lucky D:

I have 2 Chracters almost at lv 7 on Twilight Strand...Gonna reap some profit when the update does drop. Everyone will have tons of currency and wont want to farm for them. Muahaha

That being said I am a bit salty too, But I dont't believe GGG would delay updates and expansions deliberately. As I am fairly confident GGG has a separate team working on the console version I feel like it has much more to do with Microsoft than anything. I could be wrong here but i'm sure there is some sort of review/processing period that takes time to get stuff updated on Microsoft systems.

So lets try to not be spoiled brats eh? I wont be playing much until the 3.1.1 update as Oni caught my eye and I can't think of playing anything else right now, assuming i'll have time to play in January.

So that just means GGG wont get my supporter money until the patch does drop. I think we will all survive. lol
What's your guys strategies for farming to level 7? Is there any way to reset the instance once you've killed all the zombies, obviously you don't want to kill Hillock so I've just been killing the trash mobs and then logging out. Is there a fast way to reset the instance?
"
Emmortal_One wrote:
What's your guys strategies for farming to level 7? Is there any way to reset the instance once you've killed all the zombies, obviously you don't want to kill Hillock so I've just been killing the trash mobs and then logging out. Is there a fast way to reset the instance?

I just made two characters and by the time I killed Hillock my other characters instance had reset usually
"
Emmortal_One wrote:

If you really want the timings i did it with the stopwatch feature on my phone before I knew you couldnt do this on xbox. Wait 91 seconds after you log out and the zone will reset. Its probably best after they patch to make 3 characters but youll lose time undoubtedly to leveling the third. You can make up the time after level 7 because there will be less down time just running to the boss. I did it with 2 but there are pros and cons to 2 or 3 characters.

Edit: By "did it" i mean get to level seven and have a system to perform runs timed well enough. Later, I found out that you cant obtain Oni on Xbox yet.
Last edited by the1michael on Dec 30, 2017, 4:36:16 PM
Wow. Thanks GGG. Just wasted 8 hours of my life. I'm pretty unhappy.
Thanks for the tips on multiple characters and the 91 seconds stop watch, good call.

I'm not going to waste time even leveling characters up this league because by time they get it on the xbox the league will be over anyway.
I dont understand the sword...

Play with a 90 character..

90*2=180
90*3=270

So the weapon looks like 180+10 - 270+15 with average sword speed 1.45 ish.
Tho mind blowing crit chanse 9-10% and the worlds easiest 6L sure but but it looks terrible to me but i have seen proof that it works amazing, but it cant come from the weapon alone.
"
Emmortal_One wrote:
Thanks for the tips on multiple characters and the 91 seconds stop watch, good call.

I'm not going to waste time even leveling characters up this league because by time they get it on the xbox the league will be over anyway.

At least I got to help somebody, I feel a little bit better that I took the time to farm a sword that wasnt in the game...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info