Oni-Goroshi

Nvm just got 1 after 2nd run at 7 low roll though :(
OK, I need to know something bout the oni... does the dam (on the weapon) actively change cuz I have lvl 7 that has one and a lvl 8 (took forever but has a thousand ribbon, lochtonial caress and adimas gloves of lvl 11,,,wth hillock) has another one, yet the dam is the same. Furthermore, since the oni has no lvl requirement, the best way to max the dam (besides a perfect roll) is w/ a new char blasting as fast as possible towards lioneye?
"
ObliXB1 wrote:
OK, I need to know something bout the oni... does the dam (on the weapon) actively change cuz I have lvl 7 that has one and a lvl 8 (took forever but has a thousand ribbon, lochtonial caress and adimas gloves of lvl 11,,,wth hillock) has another one, yet the dam is the same. Furthermore, since the oni has no lvl requirement, the best way to max the dam (besides a perfect roll) is w/ a new char blasting as fast as possible towards lioneye?

I belive dam means damage, in that case yes it changes but not to your eyes.
So I saw someone ask, but I didn't see a reply, do you still need to clear the zone after your lvl 7?
"
leonardslye wrote:
So I saw someone ask, but I didn't see a reply, do you still need to clear the zone after your lvl 7?

U "can" clear it or just kill hillock after lvl 7. As far as I can tell, clearing the zone has no effect on getting the Oni since the mobs are preloaded so either u get Hillock or Onilock.
"
ObliXB1 wrote:
"
leonardslye wrote:

U "can" clear it or just kill hillock after lvl 7. As far as I can tell, clearing the zone has no effect on getting the Oni since the mobs are preloaded so either u get Hillock or Onilock.

Yup, after 7 I tried every possible combo of killing everything or just killing Hillock and it doesn't matter, so the most efficient way to do it once you hit 7 is just run to Hillock and kill him. Try and find shields and boots with movement speed on them on while you level up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info