3.1.1c Patch Notes

I love you guys none stop updates. Please give me my life back <3
"
liborio92 wrote:
2.4gb bug fixes? hm?

It's just 2.4 gb of more bugs added to the game.
Windows 7 Professional SP1 64-bit
2 x XFX HD-697A-CNFC Radeon HD 6970 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card with Eyefinity in use.
2.4 gigs is a small patch?
2.4 GB not that small
How tf is this "non-patch" a 2.4gig update?

Still on DSL internet, this'll take 2 hours for me, feels bad man.
"
Dethox420 wrote:
when can we customize the 6 seconds DC timer?
when can we tune down burning ground graphics?
when can we tune down desecrated ground graphics?
when can we tune down chilled ground graphics??
when can we disable rain?
when will we be able to run PoE smoother than a decades old game - or is the technology simply not there yet? you'd think that some community members would have ideas on how to get PoE running smoother.
you would think people would have the technology it takes to run this game with no frame issues. it's not like you need a NASA super computer to run it. Never had problems with burning ground, never will.
I do love and appreciate the fixes but what about those who did the labyrinth and did not get the extra or any uniques which happened to me several times in a row i would get the shrine and boss would drop nothing at all?

Also cant you make the guilds hold more than 40 people the one i am in is active but e would also like more people in it.
Last edited by AriannaValentine on Dec 20, 2017, 7:14:55 PM
cosmetics probably
Last edited by liborio92 on Dec 20, 2017, 7:14:46 PM
Those bodyswap skips sounds like a glitch that is earned, imo, but I get why it was shut down when caught.

"Fixed a bug where Spike Traps in the Labyrinth could behave inconsistently." Woah this messed a lot of people up I bet, lol.

If higher then Tier 16 maps were spawned, I would love to see what they looked like. Anyone got a video?
"
Z3170 wrote:
Wow, such "nice" work in patch notes. Why do u even trying to do something, rather than make some new shiny MTX? Game obviously great optimised, gameplay is balanced. GREAT JOB GGG, KEEP IT GOING.
Do you even played game that u made? If not - dont even dare, couse it's bad - why? - Becouse of bad developers.

This.

PURE LOL.

Hey "Bad Developers", I don't think anyone, anywhere, ever, would mind or care if you just... I dunno, Delete all of this snowflakes characters and IP ban him for life.

Plz do it. I'll buy another supporter pack if you do :3.
Last edited by requiemsgrace on Dec 20, 2017, 7:17:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info