3.1.1c Patch Notes

Please fix the constant ping spikes myself and thousands of other people are having since 3.1.

This has been an ongoing issue for YEARS. How has it not been fixed?
because its way broken OP. same with shield charge when they changed it first week of a league [conveniently you all forgot about that change and scream this is new]. its to strong and throws a major imbalance into the game. i'd like to see more of these changes instead of letting broken game mechanics go for 3 months and screw the game for everybody else. right now its go vd or go home. vd is still strong and still has one the best enchants. way above many other skills. the amount of salt from people wanting broken OP shit in this game is unreal. legacy gear should also never happen again. if its broken remove it. it does no good to either league or standard players. chase items should give an edge not a complete OP advantage.
2.4gb bug fixes? hm?
2 gigs to get it nice and toasty
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
<3
"
Z3170 wrote:
Wow, such "nice" work in patch notes. Why do u even trying to do something, rather than make some new shiny MTX? Game obviously great optimised, gameplay is balanced. GREAT JOB GGG, KEEP IT GOING.
Do you even played game that u made? If not - dont even dare, couse it's bad - why? - Becouse of bad developers.

What are you even saying? If you're being sarcastic, you're doing it horribly.
2.4gb only :D
Any word on getting the Elder Guardians Despawning randomly or not being present when entering their respect areas fixed? Pretty big progression stall happening...
Guess what i wanted fixed was fixed! So, good work :P
Last edited by Darkley on Dec 20, 2017, 7:11:02 PM
"
Darkley wrote:
Fix spell echo and solar guards please!!!!!

..Didn't they fix that last patch? Also I'd love some optimizations for the game. The fact I have an i5 with a 770; and I can't get 60 fps consistently on the lowest settings shows there's a problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info