An Update to the Volatile Dead Helmet Enchantment

I feel blessed not being part of the victims here.
"
Dam what a salt mine here and on reddit. +1 GGG

100% deserved nerf

its great fun to watch. "WAAAHHHH gimme my ex back back" lol

it was an obviously broken OP enchant, GGG should nerf shit like this immediately instead of waiting for a league to be finished. all the criers new it was broken.
Rip half my currency down the drain with a few lines of text changed from a "bug." Pathetic. Obviously things that are too overpowered need to be reined back in, but in the middle of a league? What is so great about VD that an unkillable LL RF cant do, and how long have builds like that, BF, DP, HoWa, Sprinkler, and barrage existed before they eventually got tuning? Amazing...
Last edited by yeahdude on Dec 18, 2017, 7:26:36 PM
Lightpoacher / Poet's Pen nerfs when?
Ripped.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

People do not understand. The problem does not come from nerf but hours spent at farm, dozens of hours, before criticizing and saying that we cry for nothing, I invite you to farm dozens of hours and then erase them and there we can talk again

think about that please.
"

100% deserved nerf

East to say for someone who didn't spend their entire league earnings on a +3 enchant earlier today. Get off your high horse and shut your mouth.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
To everyone screaming, "fail it was obviously an overpowered enchant, how did you not expect this?"

I expect GGG to release a FINAL product to the customers after rigorous testing of the product. If GGG released it- then its good to go and I can enjoy it.
"
Iznuts wrote:
"

100% deserved nerf

its great fun to watch. "WAAAHHHH gimme my ex back back" lol

it was an obviously broken OP enchant, GGG should nerf shit like this immediately instead of waiting for a league to be finished. all the criers new it was broken.

People knew it was GOOD. Why wouldn't someone want something that improves a skill? And if it was broken, they should have nerfed it immediately, yes. Like, in testing, or on day one or two. Turns out they didn't.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
9 days = mid league? LOLOLO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info