[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

"
Jouchebag wrote:
"
bimbobaggings wrote:
the watchers eye is not needed imo

i have .39 fire damage leech and its enough. i can melt red elder even without the helmet enchant, havent tried shaper yet cause no map drops

What is your gear like? I also use a neck with % leach but red elder is damn near impossible.

are you using bodyswap for bosses? my gear is similar to yours only i got cooldown belt+boots. you have some wasted nodes on your tree though. no need for precision and berserking. put them in explosive impact in upper left tree. replace berserking nodes with a faster attack support glove.
The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.
@smelcami are you taking elemental dmg nodes instead of spell dmg nodes at the end of the tree for the ignite dps? Or do the volatile balls only deal elemental dmg?
Hey What in my eq I could change for the better?

Spoiler

Hey.
I've come to a standstill and I do not know what I can improve.
I also have a question, which APS do I need on Frenzy now in battle I have 4.96 APS is it enough or need more?
Now i have 600% Crit.multiplier anf 6500 HP (Dont take some HP nods)
i dont have any problems with any map or boss.
Spoiler

@i0n1zeD

You have too much APS.

Poet's Pen have an internal cooldown of 0.25 seconds so you only need 4 APS to reach maximum DPS.
I don't really know how the colldown recovery works with poet's pen so i acn't tell you if you have enough or not by by default you only need 4 APS.
Hey guys, whats about uber lab? we can do it with that build? i have alot of frag and dunno if i can do it, someone can see my gear and tell me if its possible? here my Path of Building link: https://pastebin.com/vJhn8CvB
"
@i0n1zeD

You have too much APS.

Poet's Pen have an internal cooldown of 0.25 seconds so you only need 4 APS to reach maximum DPS.
I don't really know how the colldown recovery works with poet's pen so i acn't tell you if you have enough or not by by default you only need 4 APS.

With 30% CRS i have 0.19 on VD
"
Hey guys, whats about uber lab? we can do it with that build? i have alot of frag and dunno if i can do it, someone can see my gear and tell me if its possible? here my Path of Building link: https://pastebin.com/vJhn8CvB

yes uber lab is easy mode with this build
The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.
Can anyone give me some guidance on what I can do to improve my damage? When I do like t7-t8 maps, the boss kill time is low as hell, even with the helm enchant. I my volatile dead damage in hideout self buffed is only 10.9k, which seems incredibly low for the amount of currency I've invested thus far. Can anyone take a look at my character and give me some advice?

For those guys that are killing t15 elder in seconds, what is your tooltip at with VD in H/O with anger/HoA? I'm sitting at 29.6k (per ball?) ?

I ask cause my damage is REALLY bad for red elders, seems to do almost no damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info