[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

Rerolled into this after feeling clunky using Oni-Goroshi. Fastest leveling I've had so far. About 4-5 hours game time and I'm at Act 9, while also doing side quests for skill points. I didn't even hurry at all.
Level 63 currently, will play more after work today.
Is this build simple to play?

I feel like Im dieing too much on my GC Totem Hiero, and want to reroll into something thats a bit better at surviving. And this looks hella fun to play.

I did however just return after not playing for some leagues, so my mechanical skill isnt great... Which is why i die too much
"
Mazie wrote:

I feel like Im dieing too much on my GC Totem Hiero, and want to reroll into something thats a bit better at surviving. And this looks hella fun to play.

I did however just return after not playing for some leagues, so my mechanical skill isnt great... Which is why i die too much

It depends on how much currency you have, it will be easier or more difficult.
First have 2 The Poet's Pen and tabula rasa.
Second change tabula rasa by Kaom's Heart
Third get the helmet with the enchant.
Enjoy :)
"
smelcami wrote:
"
Mazie wrote:

It depends on how much currency you have, it will be easier or more difficult.
First have 2 The Poet's Pen and tabula rasa.
Second change tabula rasa by Kaom's Heart
Third get the helmet with the enchant.
Enjoy :)

I have the Kaoms. I pretty much just need the Poet's Pens. And I have around 8 ex to work with :)
When going when Scion, which ascendancy should be taken first?

And what should be used insted of Anger when going with Scion?
is there a PoB for the scion version please
Just curious but wouldn't the Herald of Ash (12% more fire spell damage) be better for both bodyswap and vd?
Hi mate! Going to give this one a try, as a scion. Tell me please, what gems would you use on your frenzy setup? Ty in advance
My 3rd day with this build. It's easy to play and strong build. Leveling went very smooth.
Hey started as Assasin Glacial Cascade PoetsPen, then swapped to Volatile Dead.
Its very nice too play too.
Power Charges comes from Assasin, so i can Play Anger, Herald of Ash and Herald of Ice.
Boots Entchant for leech outscreen (merc lab).
1.1M Shaper Dps (On Full and Low Life Targets 1.5M).
Red Elder down, with round about 350k dps lesser.

https://pastebin.com/AaGpphdf
Last edited by Hayemaker123 on Mar 8, 2018, 8:51:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info