[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

Is it okay if I put the unearth/bodyswap setup in the main hand and put the vd setup in the offhand? I usually find myself bodyswapping more often if I do that.
what about instead of using the points to get to that extra curse node we use those 6 points to get ARCANE POTENCY or even EXPLOSIVE impact? both take 5/6 points to fulfill from where we are at. Thoughts?
Hey!

I've been going over the tree and the gear/gems several times and can't for the life of me see where the second curse is and the reason behind taking Whispers of Doom.

If someone could point this out to me I'd be thrilled cuz my head is derping all over the place right now...
"
PxDGaming wrote:
Hey!

I've been going over the tree and the gear/gems several times and can't for the life of me see where the second curse is and the reason behind taking Whispers of Doom.

If someone could point this out to me I'd be thrilled cuz my head is derping all over the place right now...

Not sure if I understand what you mean.
Whispers of Doom is in the top left part of the Witch area. Or do you mean the reason why you'd want to have 2 curses??
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Last edited by JohnnyV76 on Feb 9, 2018, 4:42:33 AM
"
PxDGaming wrote:
Hey!

It is explained just after the link to the tree:
"
Change 5 points on the tree to have more sustain. You should follow this tree if you do not have the Jewel Watcher's Eye.

I have equipped a ring with Curse Enemies with Level 8 Warlord's Mark on Hit.

I personnaly use both assassin's mark and warlord's mark with curse on hit on a 6L chest. I think I'm gonna buy watcher's eye soon (it's around 13-14ex in ASC) so I can switch to kaom's heart.
Last edited by AsbelFar on Feb 9, 2018, 4:45:38 AM
Just did my first shaper kill with this build. Glad I decided to start the league with this new skill. Started out as self-cast VD but the dual poet's is just way more fun. I only died to the melee AoE hit because I didn't run away fast enough. Was good to practice the fight though for future runs.

Hall of Grandmasters is also very doable with this build so now all I need is uber Atziri. Atlas is 157/157 :)
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Is it okay if i use Devoto with that enchant, and should i use watcher's eye with leech by vitality?

This is why I play poe. Very expensive but fast and furious.
This build is very enjoyable to play, never had so much fun haha. I made a budget version of this build, so I don't use helmet enchant and watcher's eye, took down red tier elder guardians and elder and hydra deathless at lvl88, will try other guardians and shaper soon. My character name is William_V_D_Shakespeare, if anybody is interested in my budget setup.
Question, would a Lv 10 Elemental Weakness Implicit on Poets Pen be better than %Spell damage? Curious to try this but don't want to waste my Chaos trying.

Update: Realised it would affect assassins mark and override the curse unless I had +1 curses on.
Last edited by Linx_755 on Feb 14, 2018, 3:34:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info