[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

"
xXAscarionXx wrote:
Hey OP

I saw the price for the leech jewel is insane, build is fun asf already, just hit 70 and running yellow maps with crap gear.

My question is following: Could I drop Anger, run vitality (35% Mana reserve instead of 50) and get a watchers eye with %leech of ALL damage dealt? would that be legit even with a minor dps loss?

Thx for posting this build, having a blast!

playing this build without this leech jewel, MF gear and it works fine
The leech jewel is nice, but I don't think its anything but a luxury item at this point. I personally tok consecrated ground for life regen and will be taking more regen nodes on the tree asap, so my squishiness shouldn't be a problem unless I sit inside a pack (which is a bad idea to begin with).

Personally, I'll test the limits of this build with and without the jewel, and make some tree changes to allow for more block chance as a defense layer, but so far I'm level 70something and running t10s happily.

* I played as a scion and could not get the damage I wanted, so I am super happy this build exists!
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
People saying the build is squishy just dive into the middle of packs, which is a no no. However, with that being said, it can be difficult to precisely control bodyswapping and ascertaining deadly ground effects etc with all the shit on the ground and how janky the screen can get while teleporting. A prime example of this are fighting multiple abyss rares with the green ground blades, green balls, invisible spin bros, volatiles etc etc...I'll admit, it takes some practice.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Moridin79 wrote:
People saying the build is squishy just dive into the middle of packs, which is a no no. However, with that being said, it can be difficult to precisely control bodyswapping and ascertaining deadly ground effects etc with all the shit on the ground and how janky the screen can get while teleporting. A prime example of this are fighting multiple abyss rares with the green ground blades, green balls, invisible spin bros, volatiles etc etc...I'll admit, it takes some practice.

circle around packs helps alot :)
Hi,

Thanks for the great build.

How do you solve the stun problem btw ?

Last edited by qdlll on Jan 22, 2018, 3:32:40 PM
Circling around packs is the definitely go to method but those one or two shots that get through hurt. So i have gone back to warlords mark and got curse of doom and additional endurance charge to see if that helps.
this build is trash thanks for wasting my time. s
"
xxxsea333x wrote:

lol.

Im using the Vitality leech gem and have no problems.
"
xxxsea333x wrote:

Sorry friend, the build requires a bit of intelligence and I do not mean stats xD.

Seriously speaking, it can happen that if you do not have the patience to progress, it will be inconvenient to get to enjoy the build. But I admit that you are the first in 63 pages of comments .. so ..
"
snowman41 wrote:
"
xxxsea333x wrote:

lol.

Im using the Vitality leech gem and have no problems.

Did you replace anger or herald of ice with vitality?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info