[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

Since the helmet nerf, I had this thought of using a 6l Frenzy, with a CoC VD, so whenever you crit you spawn 8 VDs with helmet enchant. It is pretty nice, granted there need to be a higher focus on accuracy and crit chance for the frenzy attack skill to make this work. Still early levels atm, but it seems pretty sweet already. I had a thought of it probably working better as scion with assassin as one of the ascendencies. But man poet's pen VD is amazing to try out. Might even try and see how it might work going CI.
Thank you very much aside from passive tree should we follow your gems+ items ext... right ?

"

Last edited by MidBlues on Dec 21, 2017, 4:51:20 AM
I'm playing a similar build !

Have you already tried Lightpoacher ? For map clearing, I think it is BIS.

Got one with the +1VD enchant this morning.

I'm wondering about the chest, I'm using a Inpulsa for the shock bonus damage and explosions... Maybe Kaom's is better for endgame with higher HP pool...

I also got the Watcher's Jewel for a incredible price...

But I'm not sure if it is really interesting... (maybe to replace CWDT Warlord with my barrage links and taking a Kaoms ?)
Last edited by Gluitina on Dec 21, 2017, 9:23:56 AM
"
Is there a reason why you took herald of ice over herald of ash? Considering this is a fire build that gem confused me. Be interested to hear your reasons behind it. Great build though, just respeccing a char into it.

Herald of Ash: Grants a buff providing fire damage based on your physical damage. It does not work in this build.
Herald of Ice: adding cold damage to spells and attacks. If you shatter an enemy, they explode and deal AoE cold damage to enemies near them.
This is the reason why I use Hoi.

That makes a whole lot of sense! I'm still fairly new to the game, so forgive my dumb question xD
Is it still shaper-viable after chant nerf ?
"
I'm playing a similar build !

Have you already tried Lightpoacher ? For map clearing, I think it is BIS.

Got one with the +1VD enchant this morning.

I'm wondering about the chest, I'm using a Inpulsa for the shock bonus damage and explosions... Maybe Kaom's is better for endgame with higher HP pool...

I also got the Watcher's Jewel for a incredible price...

But I'm not sure if it is really interesting... (maybe to replace CWDT Warlord with my barrage links and taking a Kaoms ?)

When I'm at my house I'm going to test different things, I'm going to change the tree and add a curse. If it's good, I'll put it in the build as an alternative.

I use Lightpoacher but I change it for Starkonja's 10% increased Attack Speed
25% increased Global Critical Strike Chance + (80-100) to maximum Life. I think it's better for my build to make high tier maps. But as I said, the build has many ways to play it, each one has to find a way to make it better according to items and currency.

"
Since the helmet nerf, I had this thought of using a 6l Frenzy, with a CoC VD, so whenever you crit you spawn 8 VDs with helmet enchant. It is pretty nice, granted there need to be a higher focus on accuracy and crit chance for the frenzy attack skill to make this work. Still early levels atm, but it seems pretty sweet already. I had a thought of it probably working better as scion with assassin as one of the ascendencies. But man poet's pen VD is amazing to try out. Might even try and see how it might work going CI.

As a Assassin you should focus the build more on Power Charges. I was finding out and apparently the best class is Scion for this build. I'm going to add more info about it.

"
Is it still shaper-viable after chant nerf ?

Of course, for now kill Minotauro and Hydra. Today I'm going to try the other guardians.
still, anyone knows if the build has a cap on attack speed so the spells can be cast more often? like using berserking node and haste, vaal haste etc.
"
igorkugan wrote:
still, anyone knows if the build has a cap on attack speed so the spells can be cast more often? like using berserking node and haste, vaal haste etc.

It's pretty easy to hit using frenzy with frenzy charges and a few points in the tree you'd be taking anyway.
"
smelcami wrote:

As a Assassin you should focus the build more on Power Charges. I was finding out and apparently the best class is Scion for this build. I'm going to add more info about it.

Yeah as I said, I would go scion not assassin itself. TBF I don't think assassin would be that amazing for this build either way which is why I said scion with the assassin ascendancy in the ascendant wheel.

It is usually better than going assassin itself. But it does depend on what you want to try and do I guess, for my CoC idea I think going Ascendant with assassin/maybe elementalist? or inq would be a good combo.

Great for fast map clearing, Highly recommend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info