[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

Okay buddy,
I normally never post comment's in my 2.5 years of playing this game...

THIS SHIT IS FUN
(i hope no more nerfs after vd nerf) :(
THANK YOU FOR SHARING
"
Carrmatt93 wrote:

It's because PoB dps values are only for 1 ball, so the 500% more is for the 6 balls with the +3 enchant helm, it would be +300% with the new +1 enchant or +200% without any enchant, the 290% is from the .25s cooldown on the pen casting itself, which again PoB doesn't take into account.

Thanks! That's what I wanted to know.
Is there a reason why you took herald of ice over herald of ash? Considering this is a fire build that gem confused me. Be interested to hear your reasons behind it. Great build though, just respeccing a char into it.
Last edited by Shaarnii on Dec 20, 2017, 1:48:40 PM
anyone know how much attack speed do i need on frenzy ? i mean theres a cap or something or i can keep going? more atk speed more dps?
gj! I'am playing with oskarm nubuck gloves for power charges and blas-warlords mark for leech.
Maybe I'll drop the gloves, and use frenzy+power charge on crit @ carcass
I'm using Oskram like the previous poster to apply my Assassin's Mark, but I'm also running an Essence Worm for Anger, and stacking mana and going MoM to be extra durable. This doesn't permit me to run another aura/herald/blasphemy curse comfortably, so instead I'm considering going up and grabbing the extra curse passive (~6-7 passive points), and running the Warlord's Mark as the Curse on Hit on my frenzy. This also puts me in range of grabbing some more crit/multi nodes for spells near avatar of fire.

Gem set-up would be Frenzy - GMP - Curse on Hit - Warlord's Mark - Culling Strike. Maybe Power Charge on Crit as the 6th link for better sustain of power charges against bosses, or else Life Gain on Hit for even more life sustain in general.

Not to worried about a 6-link (and even can drop culling to use a 4-link for Kaoms), since I'm also considering using a Storm Prism and Jaws of Agony (Ice Trap + Multi Trap + Cluster Trap) on my weapon swap to generate power charges, and the +1 max power charges, before a boss fight, and likely picking up at least one extra power charge on the tree. So 5 power charges to start off a boss fight, which isn't too shabby.

Tree would look a bit more like this.
Last edited by Shaemis on Dec 20, 2017, 3:59:31 PM

"
Carrmatt93 wrote:
It's because PoB dps values are only for 1 ball, so the 500% more is for the 6 balls with the +3 enchant helm, it would be +300% with the new +1 enchant or +200% without any enchant, the 290% is from the .25s cooldown on the pen casting itself, which again PoB doesn't take into account.

so if im going to test the build with another skill i only use the 290% from the .25s?

like im trying to test with cascade / bladefall+EK
"
igorkugan wrote:
can u make new videos of the build after the nerf?

Yes, I'm uploading maps t15, t13. Minotauro I have only the last part of the fight (technical problems of internet / pc)

"
Where can I get leech without that watcher's eye you have that doesn't seem to exist anywhere on the market?

Does the build work as well without it? Seems really nice to have.

Yes, it works! It has less sustain but there are many alternatives to be able to create something good. Many players are saying that they use different Rings or Auras. It's just a matter of trying and seeing how it works for you.

"
These jewels are good for our build. http://poe.trade/search/osisikahihotau This is qol change for this build, really, but if u dont have enough money then buy a shaper/elder ring with life on hit or a thief's torment ring, that should be good too.(but then u cant use another ring, so resists capping maybe an issue)

Exactly, Having that jewel is very good for the build, but at this moment it's too expensive. So you have to look for other alternatives. At the moment I'm far from getting it lol.

"
Hello my friend started similar kind of build which we found at this site : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2043679/page/1 but now he is not continue build and we stack with unfinished build with not clear gems,items, passive tree ext....

My friends class is shadow not done lab yet he is around 50 lvl he do not want to re create a character is there a way any of you guys can help us to make pen carved build with shadows class please it would be very helpfull if there is any gem links, passive tree, leveling items ext... looking forward for reply..

I have little time to be able to help you 100%, but I promise at some point to help you. Shadow / Assassin, same skill tree, but try to take more Power Charges.

"
Okay buddy,
I normally never post comment's in my 2.5 years of playing this game...

THIS SHIT IS FUN
(i hope no more nerfs after vd nerf) :(
THANK YOU FOR SHARING

Thanks mate, it's my first build in years and years of poe. I appreciate good comments

"
Is there a reason why you took herald of ice over herald of ash? Considering this is a fire build that gem confused me. Be interested to hear your reasons behind it. Great build though, just respeccing a char into it.

Herald of Ash: Grants a buff providing fire damage based on your physical damage. It does not work in this build.
Herald of Ice: adding cold damage to spells and attacks. If you shatter an enemy, they explode and deal AoE cold damage to enemies near them.
This is the reason why I use Hoi.

"
anyone know how much attack speed do i need on frenzy ? i mean theres a cap or something or i can keep going? more atk speed more dps?

The attack speed is used to generate VD faster. What I'm looking for is to have jewels with attack speed + 5% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill etc.

"
gj! I'am playing with oskarm nubuck gloves for power charges and blas-warlords mark for leech.
Maybe I'll drop the gloves, and use frenzy+power charge on crit @ carcass

"
I'm using Oskram like the previous poster to apply my Assassin's Mark, but I'm also running an Essence Worm for Anger, and stacking mana and going MoM to be extra durable. This doesn't permit me to run another aura/herald/blasphemy curse comfortably, so instead I'm considering going up and grabbing the extra curse passive (~6-7 passive points), and running the Warlord's Mark as the Curse on Hit on my frenzy. This also puts me in range of grabbing some more crit/multi nodes for spells near avatar of fire.

Gem set-up would be Frenzy - GMP - Curse on Hit - Warlord's Mark - Culling Strike. Maybe Power Charge on Crit as the 6th link for better sustain of power charges against bosses, or else Life Gain on Hit for even more life sustain in general.

Not to worried about a 6-link (and even can drop culling to use a 4-link for Kaoms), since I'm also considering using a Storm Prism and Jaws of Agony (Ice Trap + Multi Trap + Cluster Trap) on my weapon swap to generate power charges, and the +1 max power charges, before a boss fight, and likely picking up at least one extra power charge on the tree. So 5 power charges to start off a boss fight, which isn't too shabby.

Tree would look a bit more like this.

They are good alternatives, each one must contribute to his build and play according to his style. I hope you continue to report on your ideas. Thank you

Last edited by smelcami on Dec 20, 2017, 8:51:11 PM
Using a tabula with frenzy and a CoC with cremation.
its fire volcano wrecking along with the VD
mucho fun
Hi dude, that's an awesome build!
i've a question, I saw in poe trade many helmets with 3 additional corpses post nerf, are they "Legacy" or its a visual bug?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info