Combining Fire and Ice Microtransactions

i did the portal on release day before there were pics of it. really, really regretted it. please update the way that one merges, it looks like a broken render or something. if i could go back i'd 100% not do it again as it is currently. made 2 awesome looking portals that took ~$100 in boxes to get another unused mtx :(
I only want to know when does the last box content avaliable in store
PS. To be honest, that portal combine effect is simply noob level of 3D modeling
man GGG love their gambling boxes, and this just puts it to a whole new level, kinda sad.
50 boxes. 30 duplicates. No wings. One ice portal. Never again.
"
BrownTown86 wrote:
Do the cloaks or horns combine? That would be amazing.

Well if you actually read the post OR look at the youtube video...

"It is possible to get an entire new Fire and Ice Armour Set, Cloak, Wings, Horns, Shield and Portal! Check out the video of these new awesome-looking microtransactions below!"

Last edited by XNtrysyti on Dec 17, 2017, 8:00:44 PM
GGG, I'm very curious as to if this ability to combine the sets is limited to the pieces we get through the boxes, or if later when the sets go on sale through the store if we can combine those too.
Would be actually awesome if we could just trade in duplicate microtransactions for points back to spend on other microtransactions! :)
GGG can you edit mtx after they are released ? I would love the Ice Set but its soo see thru that it looks retarded I mean we buy mtx to not look at the same old CharacterModel's all the time.

It just doesnt look good to see the redShirt or the naked legs of the Duelist or Templar thru the Ice Set.

I know that its realistic for the Ice Set to be see thru but it just looks awfull.

Otherwise sick MysteryBox like usual keep up the great work guys and happy holiday's take sometime to rest you didnt a insane Job slamen out two Expansion's back to back.
"
saraena wrote:
Would be actually awesome if we could just trade in duplicate microtransactions for points back to spend on other microtransactions! :)

They cant do that mate cause the boxes are allready stupid Cheap if they would give you point's back based on the box price you would be disapointed and if they would give you point's back based on the actuall MtxPrice people would just buy MysteryBoxes to get every Mtx for free.
Good, ty GGG
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info