Path of Exile: The War for the Atlas - Xbox One

Yeah, my poe xbox activity in the last 1.5 month was basically checking forums daily, hoping they will do something about it. Hoping for any positive patch notes. There was a patch promised before 3.1 that never came. Well at least movement skills sound usable now, lets see tomorrow how good they are now.

I still have some hope, that they tweaked some minor things, without mentioning it in the patch notes.
"
SonofRooster wrote:
Pf please. Quit crying and be thankful for the work. Trade will be improved in time. If you can't play the game without trade then you are playing the game wrong. I'm not saying trade is worthless but it's Not what makes the game. Only improves QoL.

A QoL feature that literally double my play time, yeah man, that's pretty damn important in my book, overall I think GGG is doing an awesome job so far but the trading board filter feature have been asked multiple times here and we still have no official words, yes the API thing will work but their response to this was "likely in 2018"
Right on GGG. Muchly appreciated. Looking forward to future leagues and updates :)
Gamer tag : JJSThunderPixel
XboxOne X
Really excited for this! Speaking on behalf of the achievement hunting community, if you want to encourage more players to return, adding a few new achievements along with each league would be a big boost towards that. Equipping a shaped piece of gear, killing Elder and other such achievements would be great to see as an addition.
Still no filter on the market? Oh really? I pass.

Play on X1X
"
COGLens wrote:
[Removed by Support]

LOL! Whew that was good.
Last edited by Allen_GGG on Dec 18, 2017, 9:17:04 AM
"
COGLens wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Unfortunately GGG agrees with this ...lol ;(
Play on X1X
Last edited by Allen_GGG on Dec 18, 2017, 9:18:08 AM
no trade board on hideout?
"
COGLens wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Then please don't troll in xbox forums with an inactive account :p
Last edited by Allen_GGG on Dec 18, 2017, 9:19:59 AM
So what now then, now this upgrade has been introduced i have spend over £300 in the last week since i started playing on console, now the new contents comes out with the upgrade function which is most probably going to remove the Kitiva supporter pack from the store. Which means i will never get to upgrade from the beast supporter pack to the Kitiva. I am absolutely furious as well as the other people in my situation why couldn't you of posted any information regarding the upgrades as i would of saved my money for this patch. I would highly appreciate it if you could do something about this. Let see how long it takes for this comment to get a reply GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info