[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

"
_IMMUNE_ wrote:
Question why the big change in trees from 81 passives to the 112? Why is taking the other nodes better? Just simply more Health?

from what i can see, the points on the other side are better for dps once you've taken the other nodes along the way. disemboweling and blade master are both better than brutal blade but you take the right side of tree first while leveling so may as well take the dmg there as it's close and respec it later
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
_IMMUNE_ wrote:
Question why the big change in trees from 81 passives to the 112? Why is taking the other nodes better? Just simply more Health?

from what i can see, the points on the other side are better for dps once you've taken the other nodes along the way. disemboweling and blade master are both better than brutal blade but you take the right side of tree first while leveling so may as well take the dmg there as it's close and respec it later

Pretty much this, thanks for explaining!
IGN: @Norse
I noticed with 2 res rings/res amulet/res boots I am sufficiently res-capped.

Would it be better to get steel rings or to get that new abyss unique belt for 2 abyss jewel sockets? I don't need any res from belt.

Also thanks for the fun build!
"
Ryeot wrote:
I noticed with 2 res rings/res amulet/res boots I am sufficiently res-capped.

Would it be better to get steel rings or to get that new abyss unique belt for 2 abyss jewel sockets? I don't need any res from belt.

Also thanks for the fun build!

just did the math for my current build... a 3 dps abyss jewel gives me about 7k dps on reave. regular abyss belt with 30% elemental attack damage gives me 5k dps. add the jewel for a total of 12k dps. a well rolled steel ring with a t1 phys roll and accuracy/elemental attacks gives about 25kish dps. thats a total of almost 40k dps for a stygian belt and one good steel ring. if you can fit two well rolled dps steel rings in then that would about 65k dps.

now do the math for the two abyss belt. it gives 50% jewel effectiveness which basically equals 3 gems. 3 gems would be 21k total dps. then add in two well rolled resistance rings with a phys damage and accuracy roll. they should be between 13k and 20k dps each. that equals anywhere from 50k-65k.

they are both really close so i guess it depends on the rings you can get your hands on. two gg steel rings should work out better in the long term but it will probably also be a lot more expensive as dps abyss jewels can be picked up for really cheap
would a carnage heart be a bad choice for this build?
that stat stick you are using is like 15 ex. No hope getting something like that :(
"
Jone90 wrote:
that stat stick you are using is like 15 ex. No hope getting something like that :(

i got mine for about 140c if i'm not mistaken. not double t1 affixes but it still adds a ton of dps. takes me from about 40k tooltip without buffs up to over 75k. insane damage for a relatively low cost
What are some examples of good twink weapons for this build ?
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Jone90 wrote:

i got mine for about 140c if i'm not mistaken. not double t1 affixes but it still adds a ton of dps. takes me from about 40k tooltip without buffs up to over 75k. insane damage for a relatively low cost

Damn, you got it very cheap. Right now axes similar to yours are 5ex+
"
Jone90 wrote:

Damn, you got it very cheap. Right now axes similar to yours are 5ex+

they are difficult to roll as well, unfortunately. currently spent about 950 alts and 35 regal/scour without hitting a double elemental roll once

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info