[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

"
Qwackerzz wrote:
Vaal Pact is missing from your passive tree, should we be taking that?

AH shit, yea take it, I'll fix it in a bit.
IGN: @Norse
Side questions: How is Slayer for Frost Blades. I like the leech, onslaught and 20% cull on Slayer but not sure if it's worth the attack speed loss by not going with Raider. I am thinking about leveling and farming with Frost Blades before switching to Blade Flurry for Elder and Shaper farming.
Lol, that mathil comment.

I started with the mathil glad version and, while i am only lvl84 and a bit undergeared, it has been a pretty underwhelming experience. Deeps is kinda there, but i feel very squish and i have no faith in the builds ability to effectively push higher content.

Soo i'm thinking this looks like a good respec option - but before i spend most of my currency on regrets, can you tell me what content you've done so far, how "safe" or defensive the build feels, and what content you think someone could do without rich kid items?

thx for posting the build, really hope i can make the swap :P

edit - also curious about the frost blades idea
Last edited by timbuck222 on Dec 16, 2017, 1:22:20 PM
gladiator can clear all content too. slayer wont change ur current struggle.

also the mathil comment was a an obvious jk. at least it sounds like one! pls calm down :X
展开为什么看不到帖子内容
"
core456 wrote:
gladiator can clear all content too. slayer wont change ur current struggle.

also the mathil comment was a an obvious jk. at least it sounds like one! pls calm down :X

Are you playing glad? Ik the mathil comment was a joke ^ ^
"
g4u55l4w wrote:
"
ADHDrunsme wrote:
"
Dalykas wrote:
Hello I'm an avid Mathil viewer and I think Gladiator is clearly a superior choice. Also you don't want to freeze things because Mathil told me bleed explosions are better. If you need any help with the build I bet Mathil would help you out.

LOL LOOK AT THIS FUCKIN MATHIL FAN BOY who has ZERO idea what hes talking about. This is NORSE bro, hes been around and has some of the best builds on the forums by far. Take ur shit mathil builds and gtfo. This build is fantastic. Mathil makes builds that look extremely easy that 8/10 times arent. What a joke.

LOL LOOK AT THIS FUCKIN MATHIL FAN BOY who has ZERO idea what hes talking about. This is NORSE bro, hes been around and has some of the best builds on the forums by far. Take ur shit mathil builds and gtfo. This build is fantastic. Mathil makes builds that look extremely easy that 8/10 times arent. What a joke.

"
POEyouzi wrote:
展开为什么看不到帖子内容

在翻译之前展开
hc viable i guess?
can you maybe update leveling section with new version of skill tree ?:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info