[3.1] Volatile Berserker (Poet's Pen + Volatile Dead) | 8-9K Life | Incredible DPS | Easy Leveling

Any of you having this error and log out while playing poet's pen build?

"you have been kicked for performing too many actions too fast"
Last edited by Soajan on Jan 26, 2018, 3:43:28 PM
nope
i invested quite alot XD
i need an amulet.
How important herald of ice is for this build?
"
Manding0 wrote:
How important herald of ice is for this build?
I've deactivated Herald of Ice yesterday. It's just a few hundred per fireball. Haste of anything else is better - I'm not even missing it without replacement as I can not run Anger + Haste together very well (my enlighten is only lvl 3, not 4).
"
MaGxxGaM wrote:
i need an amulet.
I do just use a Bisco's
I got a question.
I see people posting their gear but I have no idea how you guys able to wear starkonjas without
dex on some of your gear?
can anyone please explain, thank you.
"
YomiyoGG wrote:
I got a question.
I see people posting their gear but I have no idea how you guys able to wear starkonjas without

You could get it on various pieces of rare gear, on the passive tree, or jewels. Personally, I used up a jewel slot for a 'Careful Planning Viridian Jewel'.

You can also put on a piece of jewelry with dex, put on the helmet, then swap the jewelry. This works for me. Not sure what this method was called.
Last edited by ngoof1 on Jan 28, 2018, 2:20:56 AM
"
ngoof1 wrote:
"
YomiyoGG wrote:
I got a question.

You could get it on various pieces of rare gear, on the passive tree, or jewels. Personally, I used up a jewel slot for a 'Careful Planning Viridian Jewel'.

You can also put on a piece of jewelry with dex, put on the helmet, then swap the jewelry. This works for me. Not sure what this method was called.

I keep a Karui Ward (+30 Dex) on me for any time I need to take my helm off.
"
YomiyoGG wrote:
I got a question.
Wrong question! I'd ask you how you'd level Frenzy or Blood Rage w/o something like Starkonja's, which provides Dex, 50-70 IIRC. ;)To equip Stark. you'd only need to temporarily dex up. Once you've equipped head piece dex modifier counts and you can 'down-dex'.
*edit* typo
Last edited by DocMerlin on Jan 28, 2018, 4:57:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info