My bank txted me about GGG

Me too! They actually turned my card off thinking it was fraud until they hard back from me.
Censored.
Do i even dare to purchase anything from the POE Shop now or will my card be frozen?
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
I don't think Xsolla is necessary at all. Or at least disable it for credit cards and paypal payments ( if it's not too late ... )
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Dec 16, 2017, 5:27:52 AM
xsolla is the only thing standing between me and the map tab(s) right now. I know it's only (mostly) hearsay but I can't really be arsed to give GGG money through them.
Second-class poe gamer
"
Heli0nix wrote:
I don't think Xsolla is necessary at all. Or at least disable it for credit cards and paypal payments ( if it's not too late ... )

depends on who you ask tbh, xsolla is being used because there were constantly threads asking for more payment methods and xsolla offers upto 700 of them, sure GGG could deal with the different payment methods themselves, but it's a shit ton load more paperwork and potential additional payments made to these other methods.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
Heli0nix wrote:

depends on who you ask tbh, xsolla is being used because there were constantly threads asking for more payment methods and xsolla offers upto 700 of them, sure GGG could deal with the different payment methods themselves, but it's a shit ton load more paperwork and potential additional payments made to these other methods.

I agree on that, the model itself is very nice with all those payments methods, but banks depending of countries can take severe measures against you with payments made trought xsolla if they arn't successful and not only sending SMS to warn you like it happened to this guy posting on reddit.

I assume credit card and paypal are the most common payments so maybe it could do it if they were separate from xsolla, i guess it's a tons of paperwork you're right, maybe not the best idea around, i don't have much better to offer yet sadly :) I just think this situation shouldn't be under estimated, the worse thing that can happen for a buisness is not beeing to deliver the products you paid for no matter the reason.

Hf :)
i have spent thousands with PoE and i will not spend a cent more till they remove Xsolla

Xsolla has me banned because Escape from Tarkov was broken full of hackers and they would not give me a refund so i did a charge back and now they banned me from all payments on Xsolla

SO NOW I CANT AND WILL NOT SUPPORT PATH OF EXILE TILL THEY REMOVE IT

I WAS PLANNING ON BUYING EVERY NEW SUPPORTER PACK LIKE I NORMAL DO BUT NOPE I WONT BE SPENDING

600 USD TILL THEY COMPLETELY REMOVE XSOLLA
"
plodd wrote:
Is Xsolla a dodgy company ?

short answer..

yeah
I dont see any any key!
"
Dextera wrote:
Xsolla has me banned because Escape from Tarkov was broken full of hackers and they would not give me a refund so i did a charge back and now they banned me from all payments on Xsolla

Why would they refund you though? you bought the game/MTX in it, not their problem that you didn't like the game was ran and charging back actually IS harmful and abused by idiots, so i would have though that their ban on you was justified.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Dec 27, 2017, 12:51:11 PM
i want to spend money on this game but dont want my card frozen...ggg,any plans on changing soon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info