My bank txted me about GGG

Last night I tried to get the Scholar supporter pack.

The transaction was refused and my bank started sending me txt's because it thought It was a suspicious payment.

Not sure what GGG's up to, maybe they don't need any more money.
Last bumped on Dec 28, 2017, 5:04:56 AM
Probably GGG's new service...Xsolla. people have been complaining about it since it started. Probably on your bank's shit list.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Dec 15, 2017, 1:32:07 PM
Is Xsolla a dodgy company ?
Xsolla has got to go...this shit is absolutely fucking ridiculous.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
plodd wrote:
Is Xsolla a dodgy company ?

The worst.
"
plodd wrote:

The transaction was refused and my bank started sending me txt's because it thought It was a suspicious payment.

It's Xsolla, very shady company. I had the same issue with my bank and will never use them again when I see they support the payment process.
This really isn't unusual, I get notifications for this crap when I charge my card at a McDonalds 300 miles away from my normal living area. Just tell them you made the charge and be on your way, your bank does this 5000 times an hour with many different people and companies
"
plodd wrote:

This isn't a GGG thing, it's your banks protection kicking in because it dose not recognise the payment as being something you usually use, just to make sure it isn't someone using a stolen card trying to buy stuff, particularly when it comes up in different countries from where you normally use it.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I had to go through paypal which links to the same card to bypass the alerts/smes/emails/PANIC!!! my bank was automatically sending me.

Same here. My credit card has been frozen both times i tried to use Xsolla. Serious pain in the ass.I just use my Paypal account now.
Just for reference, i had this with the people they used before xsolla, only once but it was the first time i used it, got a call from the bank to confirm it was me using the card and that it was fine to go ahead with the payment, after that it never got flagged again.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Dec 15, 2017, 6:42:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info