The Abyss Supporter Packs!

"
Qraitz wrote:
"
Joernzen wrote:
Both packs are still listed as 50€ for me. Is that correct? My history says I spent at least 70€ on points in the last week because I thought this would go toward this pack like Bex told us.
Sadly the support doesn't get back to me on that subject. Maybe I am wrong here? I really thought they would go cheaper for me now.

I am in the exact same position. I do not want to click buy until I know if I can get a discount for my coinpurchases.

The same here... :-(
Will Abyss Brimmed Hat work with imp's head?
Nice!
How long this packs will be on sales?
As I cant find Kitava anymore I think they are removed from sales after some time.
"
Supermerlion wrote:
Didn't the last couple of $60 league packs also come with a pet and character effect? These packs look pretty bare in comparison.

In this one you have portal/cloak
I finally managed to purchase the other pack. I'd purchased the Lich pack before, and have been trying to purchase the Imp pack but Xsolla wouldn't let me. Had to get a Karma Koin card. For as long as Xsolla is being used, that's probably what I'll have to resort to for future purchases, I guess. Annoying to have to find a work-around to support GGG, but in the end I got what I wanted, so I'm not as bothered by it now.
More purp for me
Upgrades still not possible. I expected more from developrs like you
"
Inferius90 wrote:
Upgrades still not possible. I expected more from developrs like you

Contacting Support Helps .. they upgrade it manualy with some instructions to fallow.
I appreciate everything you guys done for this fantastic game and I have bought $30 pack before however 60$ is out of my budget and no 30$ this time around is quite disappointing.

Thanks for the free challanger hat for this league though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info