The Abyss Supporter Packs!

Is it just me or the Abyssal Imp one got a thicc ass?
My payment for my supporter pack has been "pending" for 5 days! I want my supporter pack. This is super dumb. Xsolla is shit.
Which pack should I get? This will be my 7th pack that I am able to display, so I need to choose wisely!! What do you guys think?
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
Which pack should I get? This will be my 7th pack that I am able to display, so I need to choose wisely!! What do you guys think?

Imp. You have two purple titles already.
This kinda sucked, I thought the 2 packs would be on the same 60$ Package, like it was in Harbinger, but then I have to spend twice as much to get both stuff meeeh.

Also those purple stuff look similar to the ones I bought in harbinger, also the cape (Legion Sup Pack)
does buying an abyssal supporter go towards the upgrade of the other supporters?
"
Bbrost wrote:
does buying an abyssal supporter go towards the upgrade of the other supporters?

The Abyss and War for the Atlas are separate supporter packs and you can't upgrade between/across them.
GGG, I hope you're paying attention. Because you lost me as a customer on these packs. First, you broke with tradition of having tiers, where the higher tier packs get everything from the lower tiers. Then you price both at $60. Sorry, GGG, not buying it.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NOES! I MISSED THEM!
.... this game is dead to me now T-T (j/k)

But seriously these looks amazing!
why for the love of god is there no archive where i can buy old supporter packs?
I'd sprinkle my money all over these things!
so sad!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info