The Abyss Supporter Packs!

whats the problem with xsolla?
"
Draeil wrote:
To be honestly i'm really getting tired off this money hungry company. The more expensive packs used to be available for 2 leagues. And i was planning to upgrade to the 480dollar(Kitava supporter pack), but you guys removed it after one league. Now not a30 & 60 dollar pack, but 2x 60dollar?

wait....you call them "money hungry"...but then admit that instead of having a $480 pack they only have 2 $60 packs?

Has the IQ requirement for being an idiot changed while I was away?

These packs are cheaper and BETTER than the War for the Atlas packs.

stfu and gtfo.
Great !!!
Still awaiting further replies from support to get payment sorted. FeelsBadMan
Still can't upgrade supporter packs :(
"
Kurnis wrote:
"
Draeil wrote:
To be honestly i'm really getting tired off this money hungry company. The more expensive packs used to be available for 2 leagues. And i was planning to upgrade to the 480dollar(Kitava supporter pack), but you guys removed it after one league. Now not a30 & 60 dollar pack, but 2x 60dollar?

wait....you call them "money hungry"...but then admit that instead of having a $480 pack they only have 2 $60 packs?

stfu and gtfo.

YOU better open your blind eyes and SEE what he is talking about before insulting him!
"
Bakudan wrote:
I really can't understand all those people crying and bitching like this
"I'd rather buy 60 wetas"

You guys can't understand at all that you get 1 Complete armor pack + 1POrtal/Cape Design + 1 Weapon effect + 550 Point value with this along ?

The guy who wanna get his 60wetas instead, well guess what, you can buy your wetas + get this armor in bonus... Arg it makes me mad to read this.
Each pack contain 55-60euros of value + an armor in bonus and people still cry... Nobody force you to take any pack, if you are angry its just because you love the armor look but can't take each of them, well take only one or none but don't spit at ggg.

Its exactly like Extention pack stepping a +60euros goal for each tiers (except the lower packs sure but they also get only an armor+wepaon effect, no portal or cape item, + you get exactly the value paid in GGG Points so its the same.

Anyway, great design GGG Team, they are really stunning.

M8,people including me are not happy because of the sudden "rise" of prices!+Supporter packs used to mean something man!When i supported i used to feel special because on the next support i could get a discount and "upgrade"!That used to show me i supported a game for it to get better!NOW i feel like i am "buying" instead of supporting!As you see i gladly support this game,BUT i will NOT buy!If i wanted to buy i would have gone on and bought a payed game in the first place!
"
KillerFit wrote:
"
Kurnis wrote:
"
Draeil wrote:

stfu and gtfo.

YOU better open your blind eyes and SEE what he is talking about before insulting him!

How is the company money hungry AT ALL? offering a free game? No matter what the price for cosmetics is. jesus christ... the people on here...
"
Kicman_PL wrote:
Still can't upgrade supporter packs :(

same here is this a regional issue or global ?
Last edited by SteelCraze on Dec 15, 2017, 5:15:44 PM
more bright for lich king please

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info