The Abyss Supporter Packs!

Shut up and take my money!
Why does my transmission gate do not have an effect weapon
I'd rather buy 60 wetas
Imp looks better and that portal tho but.. purple > all
Where is new gem??
I am a huge POE fan and just for sake of I am trying to buy all affordable exclusive MTX. This move makes it much harder for me... lets be honest 180 USD per league is just SICK! If you keep it that way I will have no choice but to abandon whole collector idea and stick only with the packs I really really like. I feel constrained about the whole thing. On one side I like to have a choice from different themes on the other side I am afraid of how far you can go with your greedy marketing.

For now I won't buy any of these packs.
This game been ruined by these so called support packs, overpriced, takes away from the immersion of the game and they still not made unique look proper, there is not much in game you can even find that looks good at all because they just want force people to buy these so called support packs; word support used to manipulate people.

The price of these things for a bit of pixels is way over-top and is sign of the greed of this generation, sadly the cost has been peoples souls. They make a game that has more truth in it that they may realise, or perhaps they do realise...
Insta bought it. :$
In loving memory of Scold's Breath. You will be missed but never forgotten. Path of Exile is not the same without you.
Loving these packs!

One note tho since the currency has changed from $ to € I'm unable to upgrade my War of Atlas pack now. Changing the language doesn't help either.
"
Un4seenMaji wrote:
This game been ruined by these so called support packs, overpriced, takes away from the immersion of the game and they still not made unique look proper, there is not much in game you can even find that looks good at all because they just want force people to buy these so called support packs; word support used to manipulate people.

The price of these things for a bit of pixels is way over-top and is sign of the greed of this generation, sadly the cost has been peoples souls. They make a game that has more truth in it that they may realise, or perhaps they do realise...

100% of the game is free
0% of the microtransactions affect gameplay

You people are never happy are you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info