[3.1]Corpse Queen | | Lots of deeps and lots of tank [HCA]

Added a tier 10 cremation video. Not having good RNG with map drops.
I am playing a similar build using Detonate Dead. Some key differences

* Dual wielding Scourge and Doryani's and using the cast speed while dual wielding nodes up above Witch.
* This means I need some extra source of block and I am using Rumi's for that purpose plus Bone Offering in a +2 minions gem helm linked to Empower. Plan is to corrupt it to lvl 21 eventually as well.

So far I've done Tier 8 Elder and all his guardians.

Most fun build I've played for a long time in PoE. Might try the Abyss items you're using in the future.
"
dustyxx wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.1.0/AAAABAMDAQN1A-4EBwSzCPQN4hBYES0VJxZvFr8YPBhWGmwc3B2-IvQkqiaVKPoqjSycM4c1kjbYNuk6WDrhPAU8LT1fQYdEq0WdSI5JG0lPTLNN41BCUlNTNVNSVEdVS1WuVcZWSF3yXwRfKmHiZlRqQ2wLbRl8g4IQgpuCx4Nfg8yD24UyhXuHZYw2jLGPGo-mkSuTJ5ctl5WX9Jo7muCbip2unsSf36EvogCmV6a-pwismLEFtz64k7jQvKq86r0nvk--isBm0B_Tj9Wm2CTYvdo637DjauQi6-Tr7uw47FXsg-0873zv6_Af8WzyRfno_go=?accountName=shadowflame12&characterName=VolatileBeeech

Heres a skilltree that makes sense, dont copy OP's skilltree because its awful

You fixed nothing and theres nothing to fix. The points you changed were because he was going to take written in blood next.
"

You fixed nothing and theres nothing to fix. The points you changed were because he was going to take written in blood next.

Says the blind person ;)
Last edited by dustyxx on Dec 16, 2017, 1:57:52 PM
"
dustyxx wrote:
"

Says the blind person ;)

Why are you so rude?
Welp, I thought it was a good idea at the time, but now that I got her to maps I feel the clear speed is pretty terribad. its all at odds with it's self too. Volatile dead is better clear speed but completely awful for single target. Cremation is good aoe but stopping all the time is lame. Detonate dead is too mana intensive and renders Mind over Matter moot when you oom your self.

I like the idea of block and spell block, while not sucking complete ass ( cough GLadiator) but this isn't very good. Bottom line is stopping to cast not once but twice just kills clear speed. Really badly, and the necessary colors are different to switch between Volatile Dead and Cremation...

Maybe I'm too used to Frostblades. Needing corpses to deal damage is clunky.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Dec 17, 2017, 4:56:57 AM
"
Volatile dead is better clear speed but completely awful for single target.

i agreed with what you had to say until this. u do know VD has rather INSANE single target damage right?
if you dont believe me just go check out https://www.twitch.tv/waggle stream. yes he is crit inquis but the dmg wont slack off so much as you think.

1. get the helm enchant
2. ditch spell cascade in the links VD, Ele focus, Spell echo, Controlled Destruct, Inc AoE (conc for bosses), Fire Pen
3. flesh offering is a nice boost for clear speed if you really wanna drop some defense for offense.

in all i may test out other skills because the only downside of the build to me is the downside of having to rotate offering in too often but to say VD's dmg is low is dumb. Either that or i need to get the muscle memory down better of desecrate, VD, offering (new dead mobs), charge to next pack repeat.
IGN: Nazgool_Obsidium
<Obsidium> www.obsidium.org
"
sprytitan05 wrote:
he is crit inquis

ding ding ding
"
sprytitan05 wrote:

3. flesh offering is a nice boost for clear speed if you really wanna drop some defense for offense.

Ditch the only reason to even play necromancer for a little more dps. Right, may as well reroll to a whole new class or build.

"
sprytitan05 wrote:
desecrate, VD, offering (new dead mobs), charge to next pack repeat.

Now, you realize other builds press ONE skill 1-3 times and the whole screen is clear, right?
"
sprytitan05 wrote:
to say VD's dmg is low is dumb.

Compared to ...oh I don't know " crit inquis"? Ya, it's not very good. Cremation is better for THIS build. But the clear speed is meh.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Dec 17, 2017, 1:53:09 PM
go copy someone else without putting any thought into your character. here u need your hand held w/ some PoB links of every skill, gem, item, and skill point? fuck

i'm done w/ [Removed by Support]

VD bad single target LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
IGN: Nazgool_Obsidium
<Obsidium> www.obsidium.org
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Dec 22, 2017, 10:43:56 PM
"
sprytitan05 wrote:
go copy someone else without putting any thought into your character. here u need your hand held w/ some PoB links of every skill, gem, item, and skill point? fuck

i'm done w/ [Removed by Support]

VD bad single target LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOL pressing multiple keys just to get one skill to function LOLOL
Do you even know what good single target DPS looks like? Cuz..apparently not.

[Removed by Support] indeed. What are you, 12? Ingrate.
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Dec 22, 2017, 10:44:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info