[3.1]Corpse Queen | | Lots of deeps and lots of tank [HCA]

I have been using this build because I did not want to make another Inquisitor build. It has been really amazing the whole way. Right now the biggest issue is trying to get 100% uptime for elemental overload but I just need slightly more crit chance. Also the VD orbs sometimes totally ignore a target I need to focus so I might be switching to DD or trying 5-link cremation for those situations.

If you aren't already (didn't see it in the skill gem section) adding arcane surge to your desecrate works perfectly. Just keep it at the right level for the mana cost and it has 100% uptime.

Last edited by d0mesplitter on Dec 23, 2017, 3:16:58 AM
Also I'd just like to add the single target DPS is indeed insane. Was able to nuke Izaro in the third lab with my trash gear. Between the orbs and maybe stacking cremation (usually not needed) it's pretty crazy how strong it gets. I honestly see a possible VD nerf incoming.
heya, i'd like to try the build out though i dont have currency to buy a shroud atm, what would you recommend to run as a substitute. ty
"
shadowflame12 wrote:
Added a tier 10 cremation video. Not having good RNG with map drops.

please respond to the message I sent you on the website, or risk being put on blast from our guild on TFT. You stole items which did not belong to you and posted them up for trade. Do not make it to be like this. Talk to Nikko, Lootpit, connection, or me. Return the items you took without permission.
I do cross-league trading, You are first unless your join date is earlier then mine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info