What We're Working On

Thank you!
THANK YOU
One More Day...
"
The Eradicator can sometimes become invisible making the fight impossible to complete.
Re-entering Spires of Delusion sometimes causes the game to crash.

Finally. It's not even sometimes for me. I haven't been able to kill Eradicator because I always get one of these bugs.
Last edited by Sinaranu on Sep 29, 2022, 2:31:53 AM
Thanks so much for the content, love to know that problems are being dealt with. Nobody else does that. much love.
And here I thought it was by my mistake that I keep accidentally abandoning Vagan missions..

Strongboxes that revive slain Abyss monsters causes these monsters to be invulnerable.
<- this.... OUCH!

Thank you guys for working to fix it all, informing us, and being awesome in general :D
Stay inquisitive.
-
"
Sarno wrote:
Y’know, I’ve probably said this before and I might say it again - but thank you, sincerely, for posting as frequently as you do. I’ve really gotten used to having something new to read daily, and I don’t know of another dev studio which posts an announcement literally every day.

I say this because I caught myself waiting for the day’s thread, and was suddenly struck by the absurdity of that expectation. Bex, Natalia, Eben, anyone else involved - thank you. :)

P.S.
More blooper videos please. ♥

I second what Sarno said. I too have become used to reading a new announcement each day. Thank-you. I appreciate the daily announcement too.
"
Detonate Mines sometimes fails to detonate if you try to detonate it while running

first time playing mines, thought i had to stand stationary to detonate, and i died a lots because of this.I were planning to creat new character, glad that this was a bug. Could you add an option to toggle on/off "cast skill where u stand" please? im tired of doing the trick with NUMLOCK
Funny, I literally just emailed in to support about the Kitava targeting bug on Bodyswap totems. Also applies to DD totems. Glad to see it's being addressed.
Cool beans.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info