What We're Working On

Holy crap you guys are working yourselves way too hard! Not even a week into an amazing and exciting expansion and you're already looking forward. Thank you guys so much for what you do, you're the best!
any update on fixing ssf char migration?
Said it before, don't mind saying it again.

No other gaming studio these days feels like they put their hearts and soul into making their games great and actually care about the community's opinions as GGG does. I'm sure there are a few others, but only a handful.

I know some people take the things you guys do for granted, but I want to thank you for doing all that you do. Thank you!
REALLY!!? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Thanks for work, GGG we <3 u all ; )
Happy holidays... see you in March.
Good to know. I'm experiencing/have experienced many of these, like Curse on Hit not working when using Poet's Pen(s), and I can't do any Elder content since my game crashes every time in Spires of Delusion. Really demotivating since I don't want to mess with my atlas until I can actually do the Elder. Also, the Detonate Mines stutter issue/not going off while running has been present since Detonate Mines has existed.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Cheers!
SSF since ~OB
See? this right here is why I'm gonna buy my 7th support pack as soon as the abyss ones launch, kudos to you GGG, you are the best game dev ever.
"Currently when you mouse-click the Flask UI to consume a charge the timer is prevented from displaying."

Does someone seriously play like this?

Thanks for working on the bugs. Always happy to know you guys are always hard at work improving the game. I happened to run into the Zana Pen Map bug and was rather... annoyed. That Zana exp too precious.
"
Qarl wrote:
We are aware of the issue. We have a fix that needs testing. We weren't comfortable mentioning that fix when it might not correctly address the issue (and therefore might not be out soon). Assuming it does fix the issue, you will see a fix soon.

Thanks for letting everyone know. I don't know if I'm speaking for everyone, but at least in my case, knowing that something is 'on the radar' is much more important than knowing the exact time frame of the potential incoming fix - so now that we know that you did, in fact, notice all the threads and bug reports about it, and you did consider this a bug in need of fixing, it brings a sense of comfort, even though the issue isn't fixed yet and we don't know when will it be fixed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info