Evolution, conspiracy or fact?

Post your reasons to believe in / not believe in evolution, it can be anything from creationism to what ever you want, and please elaborate your answer if you can / want
Last bumped on Dec 20, 2017, 8:37:20 PM
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Go to your room.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
"
cgheezey wrote:
Spoiler

Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
new summoner spell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
cgheezey wrote:
Spoiler

More proof of MJ creepiness
Oblivious
Learning about it makes one more likely to commit drive by shooting attacks later in life.
I believe in evolution because I don't believe in the Big Bang. Because I doubt that the universe has a "birth time," the amount of time for life to randomly get created is essentially infinite in my book, as opposed to a mere 13 billion years under mainstream belief. Thus, I'm more inclined to believe a random event of infinitesimal, but still theoretically nonzero, probability would occur.

The more recently you believe the universe was created, the more improbable randomly created life becomes, and the more one naturally drifts towards some form of intelligent design.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 11, 2017, 2:27:53 PM
You accept the biological evolution of living organisms but reject the cosmic evolution of celestial bodies because they are, to you, somehow mutually exclusive?

Here's a sizechart(kinda) of what 13+ billion years looks like if you think it's short:
Spoiler
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info