Evolution, conspiracy or fact?

"
Jennik wrote:
You're placing humans on a pedestal that's undeservedly far above our fellow sentient beings on Earth. The differences between us are not as staggering as you believe they are.

We also evolved into our present form over an absolutely tremendous amount of time. As someone else pointed out, other animals who were similar to us were killed off relatively recently. Other species may have eventually become our intellectual equals given appropriate evolutionary pressures and time. It seems unlikely that'll happen now, given the cruel, barbaric, and downright evil way we treat the other sentient beings we share the planet with.
I can understand how you might think all of us are overrated, cruel and evil, but we're not all like how you think of yourself.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 20, 2017, 8:39:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info