Overtuned...

"
aDoreMe wrote:
Seems not much diffrent than before?

Kitava is leagues and above everything till at least yellow maps... That fight is still totally overtuned.

And I stomped kitava without an real issues (other than the 'freeze in place' lag...) The only 'problem' was the flame breath that covered 98% of the arena unless you got to just that one certain tiny spot (which I managed to do, barely). As I said when I made the grumbling OP - Kitava was a pushover.
And then I tried the first tier 1 map, just like I have for the last 6 leagues or so... and got completely facerolled. Never had that happen before, even with pretty crappy chars tiers 1-3 were 'just about right' for a step up from the last act.

This time it was like taking a char that just beat Malachi and taking it up against act 10 Kitava.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Well, after four re-tries with different builds - some old and familier, some meta, and each new one coming up with better gear... I'm just going to call it. They've tossed survivability with regular found gear right out the window. Without a ton of currency to buy the BIS the moment you can equip it, there is simply no way to deal with the game as it is now.

Abyss mobs are *WAY* too fast, and too numerous. There is no way to kite - every hit causes slow. Kaom's roots or go die.

Res capped with decent mitigation (with what can be found without lurking on trade all day) melts like butter in the August sunshine. Tons of ES? Nope, gone the moment you stop to attack or cast. Armor - nope, so much is coming in so fast you just can't mitigate it all unless you have a potion macro (and when your potions run out you die). Evasion doesn't work against so damn many, nor does block (even max block).

A tank that laughed its way through the league before breach, fought through breech, and enjoyed harbinger just melts as if its wearing not a scrap of defense.

So... maybe I'll check back in next league. This one is not entertaining in the least.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
Well, after four re-tries with different builds - some old and familier, some meta, and each new one coming up with better gear... I'm just going to call it. They've tossed survivability with regular found gear right out the window. Without a ton of currency to buy the BIS the moment you can equip it, there is simply no way to deal with the game as it is now.

Abyss mobs are *WAY* too fast, and too numerous. There is no way to kite - every hit causes slow. Kaom's roots or go die.

Res capped with decent mitigation (with what can be found without lurking on trade all day) melts like butter in the August sunshine. Tons of ES? Nope, gone the moment you stop to attack or cast. Armor - nope, so much is coming in so fast you just can't mitigate it all unless you have a potion macro (and when your potions run out you die). Evasion doesn't work against so damn many, nor does block (even max block).

A tank that laughed its way through the league before breach, fought through breech, and enjoyed harbinger just melts as if its wearing not a scrap of defense.

So... maybe I'll check back in next league. This one is not entertaining in the least.

the bold part is probably your issue. ssf is going to be a lot rougher. Start trading my man. Come over to the dark side. It's so convenient now with poe.trade and stash tabs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info