[3.1] [Budget-Friendly] Arcane's Name of The Fire - Molten Strike Slayer [Shaper Down!]

Yeah, i know that ring change was no change at all xD.
1 exalt for 15 str - value !

In retrospect, it would have been much better to go +2 crafted mods, and get life+resistance on it. Better, secure, and cheaper =).

Aye, i lost some health going into Devoto's but i REALLY needed the accuracy, since i believe i only had 1 source of it, so i was like 77%. now its 81 or 82% which still not great, but loads better.

And i made up for the HP loss by going into More life perks and skipping the elemental overload node ( perhaps i will go back INTO it when i have better gear, but for now i cant even reach it , need 2 more levels, so 3x life node better then 3x10int)

I also am hunting for another jewel with some life/res, so i can drop res enchants on gear and go for more DPS/life on tchem
"
Stollas247 wrote:
Hey, Could you please update us on how viable this is for farming bosses and how far you've reached with it now?
Thanks.

Hey man, I cleared Uber Atziri, Shaper, and all Guardians with this build no problems.
"
Krovah wrote:
"
Stollas247 wrote:
Hey, Could you please update us on how viable this is for farming bosses and how far you've reached with it now?
Thanks.

Hey man, I cleared Uber Atziri, Shaper, and all Guardians with this build no problems.

Hey man , Could you please look at my build and help me ? I find myself dying a lot on T8-T9 map . Currently 10k dps with buff , all element resist 75% , 4k6 life . I use 2 Crimson Jewel to max ball .
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/linh08hp/characters
Last edited by linh08hp on Dec 28, 2017, 9:43:05 PM
"
linh08hp wrote:
"
Krovah wrote:
"
Stollas247 wrote:
Thanks.

Hey man , Could you please look at my build and help me ? I find myself dying a lot on T8-T9 map . Currently 10k dps with buff , all element resist 75% , 4k6 life . I use 2 Crimson Jewel to max ball .

You want 70+ life on every item that can have life. /60+ is enough on rings and amulet... you also have really bad jewels, no life and very small dmg. I have around 40k+ tooltip DPS with flasks and charges up.
"
linh08hp wrote:
"
Krovah wrote:
"
Stollas247 wrote:
Thanks.

You miss the Ngama axe that just practically doubles your molten strike...
You are not a slayer, missing the onslaught bonus (20% attack speed), the 20% Life culling which is also huge when fighting bosses and all the other slayer damage and attack speed bonus (guardian is much weaker since some of the bonus are used for blocking chance...) and, the most important of all, the over-leech that keeps you alive!

Copying a build but ignoring the ascendency and the main item enabler will not work....
Last edited by Nagapito on Jan 2, 2018, 8:09:15 AM
Hi, I'm using your build now for my duelist smurf, but I have a question: Where will my tree go if i have Xoph's Blood? Just save 1 point?

Or Avatar of fire is a very late game point to allocate?

Thanks!

And as a Chinese, pls forgive me for my poor chinglish :D
"
sutq11 wrote:
Hi, I'm using your build now for my duelist smurf, but I have a question: Where will my tree go if i have Xoph's Blood? Just save 1 point?

Or Avatar of fire is a very late game point to allocate?

Thanks!

And as a Chinese, pls forgive me for my poor chinglish :D

If you'll get Xoph's, you won't take Avatar of Fire and instead you can use the 1 saved point on something else... that's really it, you don't need Avatar of Fire together with Xoph's.
since we not have nothing with help to crit is not more value take RT and drop EO and with the point save take dmg or life in both tree and item?
Which flasks are best for this build, except for dying sun ofc. Having a hard time figuring out which flasks to use. Is atziris promise worth it? and is lion's roar even worth using since we deal no phys damage?
Last edited by frasdockan on Jan 4, 2018, 11:14:36 AM
"
frasdockan wrote:
Which flasks are best for this build, except for dying sun ofc. Having a hard time figuring out which flasks to use. Is atziris promise worth it? and is lion's roar even worth using since we deal no phys damage?

thw wise oak is the other good unique with the ds

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info