How do you meet lich boss exactly?

I have not posted in this thread since I got my first lich, and here to update on my own situation.

One of my friends said that lich appearance rate was increased, prior to the buff it was 300% higher chance in T15 than in T1 maps, so you can gauge the rate at which your maps give him. I have encountered the lich 6 times now, of which amanamu was 5 times yielding me 5 belts and 1 helmet.

My lowest tier of map where lich appeared was T7, but I did get one lich at normal atziri.

So stay vigilant my friends, liches will come for you :)

Last edited by Eldubs on Dec 18, 2017, 11:48:37 PM
"
webas wrote:
89lvl over 100 depths and 0 litches. Its ridicilous.
The drops for belt and jewels is 1000% from depths but to encounter lich is like -100%.
Impossible. Easier to get exalt than find lich.

Found 3 exalted this league and only one lich. You are correct.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
I found 1 lich before they increased their spawn rate then i found 1 more after their patch so 48 more to go and i have 89 lvl and 92 lvl characters and around 5d play time on both characters together so really?
play the game
No rest for the wicked
"
Bone2flesh wrote:
"
webas wrote:
89lvl over 100 depths and 0 litches. Its ridicilous.
The drops for belt and jewels is 1000% from depths but to encounter lich is like -100%.
Impossible. Easier to get exalt than find lich.

Found 3 exalted this league and only one lich. You are correct.

So weird, I've encountered 4 so far after starting 3 days ago. Just gotta play a lot and hover on Red Maps
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I just got my first Lich in a T3 map
S L O W E R
"
Qiox wrote:
"
SaintLucifer wrote:
I did quite a few "Abyss Depths"on the campaign so far, yet no lich too. So i'm going to guess at least that it's map only?

Red tier map only.

I have encountered him 3 times and none were in red maps.
never found any myself but when i joined a random party there was one right away,and everyone died to it,i guess they spawn more in groups than solo play
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Dec 21, 2017, 11:05:24 PM
90% of the time this league I was playing in group of 3, and have Lich spawn 3 times total.

One character lvl 90, one 88 and one 72. Bunchload of ALL map tiers done.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Last edited by G0rr on Dec 22, 2017, 12:32:23 AM
Holy hell, the RNG on Liches...

Until yesterday evening, I saw zero, then I was finishing up a level before doing first red map elder just to be sure, I found zana in the map and in that map I dinged 92 at the same time as the depths opened and I was like "is the layout different? and the music sounds more menacing than before..." and there he was, first lich.

then this morning? Literally the first three depths, 3 liches in a row. (no item with 2 abyss sockets)

Its kinda absurd, how the randomness can swing from one end to the other, very feast-or-famine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info