How do you meet lich boss exactly?

"
Qiox wrote:
"
SaintLucifer wrote:
I did quite a few "Abyss Depths"on the campaign so far, yet no lich too. So i'm going to guess at least that it's map only?

Red tier map only.

Incorrect. I found one in a Tier 5 map.
"
Qiox wrote:
"
SaintLucifer wrote:
I did quite a few "Abyss Depths"on the campaign so far, yet no lich too. So i'm going to guess at least that it's map only?

Red tier map only.

If you bothered to check the achievements, you would notice that one of them requires you to kill a lich in white, yellow and red tier map.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
"
nononononono wrote:
"
Qiox wrote:
"
SaintLucifer wrote:

Red tier map only.

If you bothered to check the achievements, you would notice that one of them requires you to kill a lich in white, yellow and red tier map.

Rekt
I found him in a white map last night. Only time I've seen it in 78 levels
I'm lvl 85 and I've nearly finished the 100 abyss challenge and encountered him once so far. He was definitely in a white map as I haven't progressed much into yellow maps yet never mind red.

He was in a typical abyssal depths with one exception. I noticed when I got to the Arena gate, it looked different. I didn't think much of it at the time so I didn't commit it to memory, but I believe it had swirling black visuals once I got very near the Arena door. Sort of an indicator I guess that it's not just the pillar on the other side of the door. But everything else about the depths was the same
Last edited by icebreather106 on Dec 12, 2017, 2:38:08 PM
"
nononononono wrote:
"
Qiox wrote:
"
SaintLucifer wrote:

Red tier map only.

If you're going to snark at someone, you should be accurate in doing so. It's The Elder that's in white/yellow/red. Lich kills are:

* Any Lich
* Defeat Abyssal Monsters (Ulaman, Amanamu)
* End-game Grinds (50)
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Dec 12, 2017, 4:16:14 PM
Level 88 never seen a lich yet. Have not skipped any abysses so far.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I've seen one at lvl 87. Hell of a tough fight and very rewarding. This league and expansion are home runs.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Go to a lich bar?

Maybe apply at Lichs Inc

Lich dating site perhaps?

there are plenty of ways to find eligible liches
I dont see any any key!
So i am lvl 90 with 106 atlas completed and i still havent met lich and i need meet 50 LICHS FFOR CHALLENGE? GGG hello?

Can also please somone confirm you dont need to be in elder affected map to spawn lich?
Last edited by NukeFonKillazz on Dec 13, 2017, 3:06:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info