Derba's Hardcore Ethereal Knives Witch [0.10.2][EB, IR, Unwavering]

the thing on mullet build is more on ele res nodes so you could focus other stuffs in items, but IMO most stuff would always result in resistance so I dnt like the shield node resistance thing,

@Brent

how is 4k doing in maps 73+ with a party? Dont you think its rather weak?
IGN: flaxburn
i dunno if the OP is still following this thread but i wanna add my 2 cents

I tried this build and it was a ton of fun. my issue? i did it with a shadow and one shotted myself from a physical reflect mob lol. i seen the aura right as my knives were flying. thing is, i survived hitting physical reflects before. my guess is i crit and crit hard thus causing me to die. i had about 2700 health. my armour was kinda shitty to though

so im thinking of retrying the build using ur witch version with NON crits as u say. u mentioned in the OP that helps against reflect. how much? will it protect from a 1 shot if i avoid the crit/crit multiplers plus stack armour?
Last edited by godhand456 on Apr 2, 2013, 8:34:29 AM
"
godhand456 wrote:
i dunno if the OP is still following this thread but i wanna add my 2 cents

I tried this build and it was a ton of fun. my issue? i did it with a shadow and one shotted myself from a physical reflect mob lol. i seen the aura right as my knives were flying. thing is, i survived hitting physical reflects before. my guess is i crit and crit hard thus causing me to die. i had about 2700 health. my armour was kinda shitty to though

so im thinking of retrying the build using ur witch version with NON crits as u say. u mentioned in the OP that helps against reflect. how much? will it protect from a 1 shot if i avoid the crit/crit multiplers plus stack armour?

Yes, avoiding 1 shotting yourself is a primary focus of the build. The way that armor works is the harder the hit the less reduction armor gives you. Thus with crit and crit mult you negate more of your armor and are much more likely to get 1 shot.
IGN: Derba_
"
crunchz87 wrote:
the thing on mullet build is more on ele res nodes so you could focus other stuffs in items, but IMO most stuff would always result in resistance so I dnt like the shield node resistance thing,

@Brent

how is 4k doing in maps 73+ with a party? Dont you think its rather weak?

I know this was a while ago and haven't checked this thread, but how is 4.7 k with fork weak in any way? My gear was far from optimal and that wasn't even with a lvl 20 EK. What are you comparing it to?
IGN: Derba_
Last edited by BrentQuest on Apr 3, 2013, 4:35:02 PM
Hi,

In the skill tree, I see you are not far from resolute technique, no miss, no crit. does it apply to spells. Would it kind of seal the deal? What is the % of doing a crit whit no boost?
EK is a spell, it is not affected by accurate or has a chance to miss.
Last edited by pipser on May 10, 2013, 11:13:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info