Derba's Hardcore Ethereal Knives Witch [0.10.2][EB, IR, Unwavering]

"
rsthrsdj wrote:
is this really EK witch?
i mean you can use any weapon or any skill since you spent all the sp on survivability.
i dont understand why you call this EK witch.

Considering it's completely tailored to the strengths and weaknesses of EK, ya. Just because your dog can fit into your custom suit does that make it not a human suit?
IGN: Derba_
Just got my EB - clarity determination and hatred runing at 35 and started to us EK+fork+FP must say that its awesome, tho my maindps kinda suck i got room only for one bear trap atm (crap grear) but looking forward its looks like fun ninja build :D

Btw can someone explain me the faster projectiles? cause the atack of EK is cooldown 1sec anyway, how does it improve dps? thx in advance.
"
hugorx wrote:
Just got my EB - clarity determination and hatred runing at 35 and started to us EK+fork+FP must say that its awesome, tho my maindps kinda suck i got room only for one bear trap atm (crap grear) but looking forward its looks like fun ninja build :D

Btw can someone explain me the faster projectiles? cause the atack of EK is cooldown 1sec anyway, how does it improve dps? thx in advance.

it increases the range of EK
Slight projectile damage increase as well.
IGN : Jovial
thanks
fork + ek was pretty sweet in the 3 hour solo race. drop fire trap and ek cleans up.

also just saw that the front page exilepro ek build is the same as this build. Same guy had a lvl 90 HC EK that just died. T_T
"
BrentQuest wrote:
fork + ek was pretty sweet in the 3 hour solo race. drop fire trap and ek cleans up.

also just saw that the front page exilepro ek build is the same as this build. Same guy had a lvl 90 HC EK that just died. T_T

Lol how did he die do you know?!
MulletMoustache - GMT timezone
Welp. I just died, but mostly because I'm an idiot and way too goddamn impatient in merciless. Figured I can take on Tidal Islands at 53 with great gear. Lolz, no substitute for levels/having IR/etc. Sigh. Back to the drawing board. Spent some precious currency on good gear too.

Maybe this time I'll invest in some quality gems, and play more safer this time...

Might try out Mullet's build of staying in templar/marauder nodes, and try for +armor/resists from a shield/etc.

Also, your initial passive tree is no longer working due to the new patch and duelist changes, just fyi :)
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
Updated build for new patch. Rerolled EK'er almost ready for maps. Got cast speed reward in Cruel this time instead.
How would you feel to ditch mana flows and everything around there and go down the marauder tree to get more lifenodes and especially elemental adaption? Something alone the lines off..

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAdwC4wUtB2MHpQj0DH0OrRB_ES0S4RjbGS4hYCQ8J6kn7Si1KPoppSycMYg6szrhO-E8LUCgQYdDnElRSbJKfU3jUFBUSVWpVytYY1ptW69fP2BLYIhhIWFSZ6Bs9m0ZdO108XgNeQN6uHrvfIN_xoIQgh6Cx4d2iPGLeozPjr6XtJ65n8uio6LqplenK6dcqW6sWay6rpO18rc-uJO53b6KwFTB88T2xp7GrsbYzfrUj9sL3Q3fsOHa4uri9-aB51Lr7u8O707yL_Pd9kj8xf6P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info