6-socket Orb of Fusing Community Log (done)

131 fusing
fuses: 60

1600 fusing
IGN: Mezzovoce
Shop: 958901
GMT (London)

did in like ~540 fusings
5l 3 times
6l now and forever :))

~90 jewellers to 6 socket (didn't count thoroughly)

18 fuses to 5l, all 0% quality
Cheers scrotie, very thorough work in the end. Even to the point of running the process twice to check margins.

It can't be helped.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.

Orbs used: 400
5L's: 3
6L's: 0

103 Jeweller's used for 6s
Last edited by agiantfatman on May 15, 2014, 8:57:41 PM
"
Alea wrote:
the topic is going wrong because ppl happy of their easy 6L will expose it easier:

on the other im pretty agree witht 1500 theory ! :)

I agree.

Truth is the fusings system is still terrible.

I haven't ever made any 6 links in Poe. Not because I haven't ever tried, last attempt I gave up after around 1.5-1.6k fusings in hc.
6L attempt is the fastest way to get broke.

14 *5 links
0 6 links

I'm not keeping track on the number of fusings, it's too depressing. That said, it should be 1k+ so far.

6 links is luxury for some builds, while other just don't work without a 6 links... I'm getting discouraged I must say, I guess I'd better just take a break from POE for a while.

edit: 140 more fusings used (2ex basically), got 2* 5l from it, no 6l of course.
Still have 7ex to spend, then I'll be done I guess, not willing to farm 10h per day to make this build.
I must be 'lucky' with 5links on this bow, I've made so many 5links on it.

edit 2:
72 more fuse, no 5link.
12 more..
+1..
+52
+14
+20

Woww I hit 0 link, isn't it rare ?

+12..
+160
+5
+70

edit... once again

I switched my 6L attempt to my shavronne since I had the right colors on my bow to play my character. As usual I haven't counted the exact number of fusings; but it's freaking obvious it's 5k+ with all the exalts/chaos I sold (55-65 pure exalt + tons of chaos). Basically I sold all I had to buy fusings: ended up with:

All I'm 100% sure is the total number of 5L between my bow (17) and my shavronne (15) =>32* 5L.

Sure fusing system is perfectly fine.......
League ends in about 1 month, as far as I'm concerned, I'm done with this league. Gonna take a break from PoE. The fusings system is no near grinding, it's pure gambling shit.

I wanted this freaking achievement, not willing to bypass the game and do a lottery like some streamers around (no offense but 15ex to get a 6L is just a scam in my eyes).

Those fusings orbs are just trash, better to sell them for chaos/exalt and buy 6L since it's 100% luck base. At 10.000 fusings your chance remains the exact same thanks to the broken system GGG make. Don't get my wrong, I love your work GGG, but on this specific point you are just wrong. It's actually killing the fun.

=.= Pls ignore my old threads (more than 1 month ago) =.=
Last edited by Oracle87 on May 27, 2014, 5:42:51 PM
My first :p

6S is around 50 jewels, no exact number unfortunately.
6L with 39 fusing only.
No 5L in the process.

Overall, I was extremely lucky. Now I have to decide if I put that on my summoner to respec from IR or do another toon to get the most of it.

edit: missed the fact that the study was completed...
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on May 24, 2014, 9:46:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info