6-socket Orb of Fusing Community Log (done)

I threw about 150 fusings at this today, got one 5L. Do you want my statistics even if I can only give the number of fusings used to an accuracy of 10 units?
If so:

Fusings used: 150
1 5L
0 6L
IGN Trinification
"
QCD wrote:
I threw about 150 fusings at this today, got one 5L. Do you want my statistics even if I can only give the number of fusings used to an accuracy of 10 units?
Tough call... I'm going to say no, just to avoid a slippery slope.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
SSS: Is that 50+13+13 or 50+63+76?

50+13+13=76

95 (this number is always total)

So:

95 to get this from 5L to 5L. However we don't want a 5L, so.................. :(
Beyond league.
Last edited by SEXYSUPERSATAN on Mar 1, 2013, 6:00:06 AM
Fantastic....I dont normally use chances so this is a place I can relate to more....When I get my end game gear and get them 6os, I'll post here.
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG

Less than 120. (Don't have the exact number).

I got 5L about 4 times.
"
mrmisterwaa wrote:
Less than 120. (Don't have the exact number).

I got 5L about 4 times.
I can't use "abouts" or inexact numbers. Please stop posting them here.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 1, 2013, 9:25:13 AM
"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
SSS: Is that 50+13+13 or 50+63+76?

50+13+13=76

95 (this number is always total)

So:

95 to get this from 5L to 5L. However we don't want a 5L, so.................. :(

100:

106: nothing (not much point when I keep linking the armor)
111: nothing
115: nothing
Beyond league.
Last edited by SEXYSUPERSATAN on Mar 1, 2013, 11:27:05 AM
I Think you are confusing odds with probability. Those two things are different.
IGN: Rehavoc
"
Rehavoc wrote:
I Think you are confusing odds with probability. Those two things are different.

I think you are confusing contributing to the discussion with debating semantics.
Got a good laugh when I opened this thread up. No stats to contribute at the moment, but I'll throw some your way in the future when I'm trying to 6L a Lioneye's Glare(after I manage acquire and socket one...).
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info