Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

The Fire and Ice Mystery Box

I have to say the visual effects of this videos is top notch.

I mean the fonts, the box, the outro. It seems like a whole new level. Much better than before.
Last edited by marty11 on Dec 9, 2017, 3:31:26 PM
Nice
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
GGG trolling me. Bought two boxes and got Fire shield in first then Ice shield in other. Both look awesome! Of course, GGG know I'm going dual wield this league. Bastards :)
Lootboxes are such a big fuck you to the community. Why don't you spend time giving us abyss supporter packs instead. Or add more 3d models to unique items. This just makes me sad, and others mad
"
Greymane2k wrote:
"
DrAssclown wrote:
What are you going to do GGG when they make Loot boxes illegal? it cant come soon enough

They're one of the few companies that actually lists the tiers of items, gives the rarity of each tier, and gives the actual point value. They give you every bit of information you could need to calculate whether you think these are positive or negative value to gamble on. They're doing it properly and ethically. If you have a problem with loot boxes just ignore them and wait for the items to go on sale in a few months.

Did you just say that locking items behind loot boxes is ethical? No its not ethical in anyway shape or form. Just because they post the rarity of getting the stuff in the box doesn't make it ok to fuck you. Just release the stuff and let people buy it.
what the hells this XSOLLA shit wont let me buy anything... shame
Abyss Supporter Packs? Map Tab?

Please release these and my money is yours ;-). I'm currently too hesitant regarding mystery boxes!
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
9 boxes
Spoiler

5 hideout decorations, 1 duplicate (fire gale x2, ice gale, fire brick and burning corpse pile)

Ice Shield
Fire body armor
Dragon Flame Dash

Wow, appearantly if you own both a fire and ice armor piece, you can combine them to a fire & ice armor piece.
My weekly reminder that RNG is f*cking WEIRD.

2x Fire Wings
1x Fire Body Armor
1x Fire Cloak
1x Fire Lion
1x Fire Helm
2x Dragon Flame Dash

I bought 8 boxes. All were Fire based. Not a single common. Wtf just happened?
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info